Xbox 1 - Suddenly, content no longer plays, just a spinning wheel

JBL

khodges747

Please try the .306 update. Thanks.

@Luke: Just tried with the new version and it seems to be OK again. With Instant-On turned back on I can now play video normally. Will report back if it doesn't stay like this.

Thanks!

Subi_doo

Using 1.1.306.70 on my xbone & afraid not :(
Uninstalled & reinstalled app to be safe but still same prompting via the browser. Have just completely removed app off the xbone now in-case causing issue with the browser logging in.

Just to be safe, switched from public IP to LAN IP, logged into both user accounts(admin & sub).
Cleared cache/cookies on xbone browser (it's the oldie but a goodie) , switched on the Always On mode, figured what the heck anyways.

Booted from cold & tried restarts too, all just keep coming back to the premium prompt permanently on playback for the browser every time now rather than least letting me watch the odd film.

Edited by Subi_doo

Gohlas

Hey,

I had same problem here. It only worked after I reboot the Xbox, then few hours later it was not working anymore then I had to reboot again.

Now it seems it is working fine with this new update. I will report later if does not works again.

Thanks for the fix.

SaintsOracle777

Where the heck do I find the update on the xbox store it is my only way to access Emby accept on my tab or phone. Xbox just gives the ability to uninstall it and reinstall it. Are you saying to do that?

khodges747

Where the heck do I find the update on the xbox store it is my only way to access Emby accept on my tab or phone. Xbox just gives the ability to uninstall it and reinstall it. Are you saying to do that?

On my machine it updates automatically.

SaintsOracle777

Man I don't know how anyone else is working I just had to restart again. Emby people man i am about to ask for my money back cause I actually bought the premier and there is no support and it's not working

Osorus

Man I don't know how anyone else is working I just had to restart again. Emby people man i am about to ask for my money back cause I actually bought the premier and there is no support and it's not working

Hi all,

Paying customer here. Waiting patiently as much as the next guy. Please remember that these guys are working as hard as they can to resolve this. Not sure where you all are, but it's Sunday afternoon here. Typcially a weekend spent with family. With the corona virus raging havoc in and around cities, many of us are cramped inside the average home/apartment trying to stay sane.

So please, continue to be patient, LIKE THE REST OF US ARE. This is a phenomenal product that continues to strive on being better than the rest. That doesnt mean it will not break, or have it's rare flaws. Which is why the Emby team continues to be so invested in us users. Listen to us, and respond with care. This resolve clearly is not as easy of a fix. They will resolve this. They will fix this. They got this.

Thanks Emby team, for your involvement in working on a resolve. The rest of us are cheering you all on. Thanks.

• Like 4

oceanclub

Hi all,

Paying customer here. Waiting patiently as much as the next guy. Please remember that these guys are working as hard as they can to resolve this. Not sure where you all are, but it's Sunday afternoon here. Typcially a weekend spent with family. With the corona virus raging havoc in and around cities, many of us are cramped inside the average home/apartment trying to stay sane.

So please, continue to be patient, LIKE THE REST OF US ARE. This is a phenomenal product that continues to strive on being better than the rest. That doesnt mean it will not break, or have it's rare flaws. Which is why the Emby team continues to be so invested in us users. Listen to us, and respond with care. This resolve clearly is not as easy of a fix. They will resolve this. They will fix this. They got this.

Thanks Emby team, for your involvement in working on a resolve. The rest of us are cheering you all on. Thanks.

+1 from me - I've been very happy with Emby over the past few months, things happen and it's a weekend. Shit happens occasionally.

P.

Have you entered your Emby Premiere key into your server?

SaintsOracle777

Again, I have done everything. The app is not working on Xbox, there is no update option nor has it updated automatically.

Again, I have done everything. The app is not working on Xbox, there is no update option nor has it updated automatically.

What version of the app are you on now?

That is the latest and I believe the issue in this topic is resolved for everyone with this version. For those who don't have this version, your Xbox should eventually automatically update to it.

Now for you, what you're mentioning is something different. Does your Emby Server dashboard reflect your Premiere status?

I am premiere 100%

Right I understand you are, but I'm trying to help you get to the bottom of this so I need you to actually confirm this. thanks.

Dchurch85

I’m still having issues after reading through this. I reset my console (kept data and apps), updates, turned off instant. I can login, go to play a video, and then get the premiere message and can’t do anything from there. Didn’t have the premiere message until about a week ago.