Can't connect/endless loading circle

ray-finkle

ray-finkle

Seeing some weird issues with an iPhone running iOS 12.1 trying to use the Emby app:

• After installation am able to enter server details and credentials but login never succeeds and the app is stuck in an endless loading circle. Attempting to go back and try again also has the same result of endless loading circle.
  • Force closing the app in an attempt to start over also results in stuck loading circle upon app launch
  • Must reinstall the app to be able to enter server/user details but again leads to first bullet point

Are there any logs I can pull off the device for this?

fafatyraz

Hi I’m having the same issue. Tried it on my iPad, iPhone and the Emby app on the tv. It worked earlier today. Have you been able to resolve the issue? Please can someone help? 

lawrencecurtis

So I had to add a few more CORS headers in order to get mine working, I'm using Kubernetes so it may be a little different for you but these are the CORS headers I have allowed.

For you I'd imagine its Access-Control-Allow-Headers: "X-Emby-Token,X-Emby-Client-Version,X-Emby-Device-Name,X-Emby-Device-Id,X-Forwarded-For,DNT,X-CustomHeader,Keep-Alive,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type,Authorization,X-Emby-Authorization,X-MediaBrowser-Token,X-Emby-Client"

ray-finkle

Interesting. I had thought my CSP policies might be the issue but disabling them temporarily did not seem to resolve the issue.

I also have mine configured to report to report-uri and have not seen anything new in there.