Cinema Intros not working!

ASMITH84

ASMITH84

Hi,

Few days (4-5 days) the cinema intros not working. I didn't do anything. It went bad overnight. What is the problem? What can i do?

TV: LG 70UM7450PLA and 50UM7500PLA

Emby type: Synology 4.3.1.0

Thx!

ASMITH84

Hi! Of course! When I start a new film, it doesn't start the trailers (I set 2 trailer/film). It's worked, so far. Few days not working. When I click the new film, the film starts immediately.

ASMITH84

Can you please go over an example of a film? How have you configured cinema mode?

For example: Long Shot, Child's Play, Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw, Pokémon Detective Pikachu, Falling inn love etc. These movies are unseen.

Today, we tested the trailers and as I see the trailers only shows when I choose some movies which has related movie trailers, but in some reasons other movies hasent trailers before. As I see the trailers database limited connected some movies, maybe this is the reason why emby doesnt offer other related trailers.

5e6fc5da58d41_CinemaIntros.png

ASMITH84

Try unchecking the option to only play trailers from unwatched content.

Ok, I unchecked it. Will the trailers be update frequently or there is a maximum number for each movies?

When will be available native language trailers? (I'm mean I use emby from Hungary, this trailers will be in hungarian language in the near future?)

HI,  yes they are updated frequently. It sounds like you've just watched them all.

When will be available native language trailers?

As soon as we can find a Hungarian source of trailers. Do you know of one?

• 2 weeks later...
ASMITH84

HI,  yes they are updated frequently. It sounds like you've just watched them all.

As soon as we can find a Hungarian source of trailers. Do you know of one?

Hungarian film distributors upload their trailers to youtube. Official youtube channel is good? They upload only trailers to their channels.