Problem connecting via Android TV

Fastaca

Fastaca

I have the server running on the PC browser,

but once I try connect on ANDROID TV via pin

it gives me an access ERROR.

any solution for that?

hey, thanks for the reply. However, I've tried this and still have the same result.

Which steps succeeded and which ones did not?

chacawaca

"A useful test is to try to use a web browser on another device, such as another computer, smartphone or tablet. You'll need to ensure the other device is connected to the same WIFI network. Try opening a web browser on that device and entering the local address manually:"

that work or not ?

Fastaca

"A useful test is to try to use a web browser on another device, such as another computer, smartphone or tablet. You'll need to ensure the other device is connected to the same WIFI network. Try opening a web browser on that device and entering the local address manually:"

that work or not ?

Hi, is my local adress referred to my IPv4 adress?

sorry for that dumb question.

Fastaca

Which steps succeeded and which ones did not?

Well, I have a working server on my pc and created a path for my shared folder.

once I open my Andoroid TV app on my streamer it askes me to visit "emby.media/pin".

Once I successfuly enter the pin, it finds the server but I get an ERROR MESSAGE "Server unavailable",

I opened port 80 on my firewall and trying adding IP manually but nothing happens.

Well, I have a working server on my pc and created a path for my shared folder.

once I open my Andoroid TV app on my streamer it askes me to visit "emby.media/pin".

Once I successfuly enter the pin, it finds the server but I get an ERROR MESSAGE "Server unavailable",

I opened port 80 on my firewall and trying adding IP manually but nothing happens.

Hi.  The fact that you are getting that PIN screen tells us the app cannot see your server locally.  Did you try with a web browser from a PC or phone?

It sounds like the local server firewall is probably blocking connections to Emby.