Split Versions Apart not working properly

computerprep

computerprep

The split versions apart button appears to only split off the first listed version of the media. I accidentally grouped a bunch of files that aren't meant to be grouped, and every time I try to split them, it splits the first off from the group but leaves the rest of them linked.

Edit: this is happening across devices, whether I'm web-browsing or using Android Mobile.

Edited by computerprep

computerprep

I took a screen record of it happening on Android Mobile. Web app behavior is identical.

Here's a web link since the forum won't let me attach the mp4. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mo7ILcuXySbU-yTeI_QzgfOceYsfbjL6

Edit: I'm on stable server v4.3.1.0

Edited by computerprep

Happy2Play

The split versions apart button appears to only split off the first listed version of the media. I accidentally grouped a bunch of files that aren't meant to be grouped, and every time I try to split them, it splits the first off from the group but leaves the rest of them linked.

Edit: this is happening across devices, whether I'm web-browsing or using Android Mobile.

I tested this the other night and it worked just fine. @@Happy2Play can you reproduce?

That is my experience with Split Apart, it only splits apart one item at a time.

As shown in video if I accidently grouped "2 Fast 2 Furious", "2 Guns", and "3:10 to Yuma", each item is searchable but only one is shown via movies.  So I search for "2 Guns", it shows in search and open it, you see all the grouped items in Media Info, and you click Split apart, only "2 Guns" is slit from the group leaving "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "3:10 to Yuma" still grouped.  So you have to do a Split Apart for as many items that are grouped.  10 items grouped means Split Apart 9 times.