Can't delete server from app

train_wreck

train_wreck

My server IP address has changed and I can't delete the old entry in the iOS app. When I hit the three dots on the server in the "Select Server" page and tap delete, nothing happens. I also cannot add a new server; when trying to add it, I enter the IP address and it connects OK, but it doesn't save in the app. It has to be added every time I start the app. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app but the problem remains. The server is running Windows Server 2016 Essentials.

How can I fix this?

Edited by train_wreck

Hi there, what version of the app are you using, and what version of iOS? I've never heard of the server not being saved before. How are you determining that?

• 2 years later...
cul8rmom1

Same issue.  I have turned both servers off but when I attempt to delete it out of the apple TV app it does nothing.  You can click the name and it just blinks.  If you push the play button on it .. it says "There was an error processing the request. Please try again later.  this.play is not a function. (In 'this.play(this_viewModel.item)','this.play' is undefined)"

I have stopped the app.  Hold the TV button down and then swipe up.  Rebooted the appleTV.  It continues to show up.

I had to uninstall the app to get rid of the server name.

Made a movie for ya. 

Emby for TV version

1.5.7--Released Nov 22, 2021.  (The latest from the app store.)

AppleTV model A2169 (64GB)

tvOS 15.5

Emby Server Version Running in windows 10.

Hi, that's resolved the the next update to the emby apple TV app, which is coming very soon. Thanks.