New Plugin - Subscene subtitle

nRafinia
Go to solution Solved by nRafinia,

I just check , its working NOW .

The another thing is when you go to sub2fm.co website and find a subtitle there and you search the exact subtitle by plugin it can't be find but subtitle is exist there ! 

Anyway that time Defaultll was reporting the problem,  it wasn't work . I was checking at the same time and plugin was down.

I think problem is from sub2fm.co , recently got problem,  sometimes work sometimes not

If continue like that I think we have to find an alternative source. 

Can you please confirm subscene plugin itself its working or not ?

Its about 6 months it fosent work for me and I don't get any result with it.

Thanks

nRafinia
20 hours ago, kyma88 said:

I just check , its working NOW .

The another thing is when you go to sub2fm.co website and find a subtitle there and you search the exact subtitle by plugin it can't be find but subtitle is exist there ! 

Anyway that time Defaultll was reporting the problem,  it wasn't work . I was checking at the same time and plugin was down.

I think problem is from sub2fm.co , recently got problem,  sometimes work sometimes not

If continue like that I think we have to find an alternative source. 

Can you please confirm subscene plugin itself its working or not ?

Its about 6 months it fosent work for me and I don't get any result with it.

Thanks

Hi

Subf2m website isn't a powerful subtitle website, Subscene is behind Cloudflare and doesn't have API, YIFY subtitles download section is behind of Cloudflare and doesn't have API, and we don't have many choices at this time.

Ralph's Emby

@Luke

Just downloaded.. Question;

Last time I install a Subcsene.dll (will add also Subf2m) was back in 2020, don't recall if I had to add those under: \AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins   or   \AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins

Can anyone refresh my memory, please ?

Edited by Ralph's Emby

16 minutes ago, Ralph's Emby said:

@Luke

Just downloaded.. Question;

Last time I install a Subcsene.dll (will add also Subf2m) was back in 2020, don't recall if I had to add those under: \AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins   or   \AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins

Can anyone refresh my memory, please ?

The second one.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

I have some good and bad issues with the plugin  now

At the moment I posting this I can see subscene plugin is working now and I get results from the plugin

But

Subf2m plugin has stopped working 

The issue with subscene now is I get results but I can't download any subtitle file .

Hopefully it get fix sap

Thanks a lot to nRafinia for hard work to keep this wonderful plugin working .

• 2 weeks later...

hi again

i just realized the plugin is working !!!!!!!!!

after i download subtitle from subscene plugin i realized i download subtitle file and it goes to the movie folder but with   .sr   file name instead   .srt

i think plugin with an easy update can be fix and fully functional

please fix this awesome plugin

thanks again to nRafinia  for this awesome plugin and hard work

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Eigeplackter

Sorry, can someone explain what the plugin is supposed to do ?

Is it just another plugin searching for subtitles ?

nRafinia
19 minutes ago, Eigeplackter said:

Sorry, can someone explain what the plugin is supposed to do ?

Is it just another plugin searching for subtitles ?

Hi

These two are subtitle plugins for movies and TV shows.

https://github.com/nRafinia/Emby.Subtitle.Subscene/releases/latest

https://github.com/nRafinia/Emby.Subtitle.Subf2m/releases/latest

Eigeplackter

So they are scrapers  ?

And won't work with beta ?

Update MediaBrowser.Server.Core to version 4.7.9

nRafinia
5 minutes ago, Eigeplackter said:

So they are scrapers  ?

And won't work with beta ?

Update MediaBrowser.Server.Core to version 4.7.9

Q1: Yes, Subscene doesn't have API

Q2: I'm not sure, I create plugins with the stable version of MediaBrowser.Server.Core

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
Nitro_Zeus
6 hours ago, Darkseidd said:

hi. may i know why subtitles downloaded from subscene, always in .rt extension?

If you download subtitles directly from subscene the format is .zip https://subscene.com/ 

If Emby is downloading subtitles to a movie that has been registred on Emby, its skipping .zip and making the file .srt which is a normal subtitle extension. 

Ralph's Emby
4 hours ago, Nitro_Zeus said:

If you download subtitles directly from subscene the format is .zip https://subscene.com/ 

If Emby is downloading subtitles to a movie that has been registred on Emby, its skipping .zip and making the file .srt which is a normal subtitle extension. 

Issue: it's not downloading it in .srt I get.rt instead

So, I have the same question

Edited by Ralph's Emby
  • Agree 1

• 5 months later...
FlowCode
On 3/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, nRafinia said:

Hi,

This plugin is currently not available in the catalog.

You can download the latest version of Plugin from the following address and copy to the plugin directory, then restart Emby.

https://github.com/nRafinia/Emby.Subtitle.Subscene/releases/

5e667600ab806_Annotation20200309172638.p

Hi,

I had the plugin installed and working like a charm (thanks for that), but I uninstalled by mistake, and cannot have it back on my server. I followed the same steps multiple times (copying the dll file into the plugin folder) but it’s not working anymore. 
kindly your usual support to resolve the issue and have it back again in my server. 

im running my server on windows 10

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
kyma
On 11/07/2023 at 21:53, FlowCode said:

Hi,

I had the plugin installed and working like a charm (thanks for that), but I uninstalled by mistake, and cannot have it back on my server. I followed the same steps multiple times (copying the dll file into the plugin folder) but it’s not working anymore. 
kindly your usual support to resolve the issue and have it back again in my server. 

im running my server on windows 10

Apparently if you set username and password for opensubtittle plugin it don't work on beta version of emby server but it should work without any problems on stable version

kyma

I'm surprised why this great plugin still is not in emby plugin section to be able to use and download it directly 

So many srt subtitles from different languages are only on subcence and you can't find that specific language on another websites

nRafinia
16 hours ago, kyma said:

I'm surprised why this great plugin still is not in emby plugin section to be able to use and download it directly 

So many srt subtitles from different languages are only on subcence and you can't find that specific language on another websites

Hi Kyma

According to the rules of the Subscene site, no one is allowed to create a tool to download subtitles from this site. The site also does not create an Api to receive subtitles. For this reason, it is not possible to place this plugin in the official Emby store. https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/twitter/twemoji@14.0.2/assets/72x72/1f610.png

• Like 1