New Plugin - Subscene subtitle

nRafinia
Go to solution Solved by nRafinia,

nRafinia

Hi,

I created the subtitle plugin for Subscene. Please install and let me know if there is a problem

--> The problem with Subscene is resolved, Please download the latest version <--

5e667600ab806_Annotation20200309172638.p

Edited by nRafinia
  • Like 11

Nitro_Zeus

Stupid question but when will this be available on Emby under Plugins? cuz i cannot find it right now 

Or do we need to download the Source code manually and test to see if it works? ;)  

nRafinia

Stupid question but when will this be available on Emby under Plugins? cuz i cannot find it right now 

Or do we need to download the Source code manually and test to see if it works? ;)  

You can download the latest version of Plugin from the following address and copy to the plugin directory, then restart Emby.

https://github.com/n...scene/releases/

BillOatman

This is wonderful. Thank you!

If chef says its wonderful, it makes me wish I used subtitles :)

• Like 2

Hi,

I created the subtitle plugin for Subscene. Please install and let me know if there is a problem

Thank you for creating this plugin!!

Quick question: After installing it, when I go to Library settings, select a library and go into its options, "Subscene" appears as a tickable option only on one library (Movies) but not the other (TV Series). Why would that happen?

• Like 1

nRafinia

Thank you for creating this plugin!!

Quick question: After installing it, when I go to Library settings, select a library and go into its options, "Subscene" appears as a tickable option only on one library (Movies) but not the other (TV Series). Why would that happen?

Hi,

I haven't prepared the plug-in for the TV series yet

Edited by ntfox

nRafinia

Hi @@Luke

What is the procedure for adding a subscen subtitle plugin to the list of emby plugins and what should I do?

https://github.com/n...btitle.Subscene

https://github.com/n...bscene/releases

nRafinia

Plz, add Brazillian Portuguese

thanks!

Hi

Brazilian Portuguese added. Please download latest release

• Like 1

Dibbes

@@ntfox I just noticed the subscene option doesn't show in the detail screen for TV Show libraries, while other plugins do. It's just in the Movie libraries... I'm not sure what the reason for that is...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw your post regarding that... I should have read the whole thread and not glance over it, sorry!

Edited by Dibbes
  • Like 1

Nitro_Zeus

Hi,

Hello again i keep getting this error on some movies: End of Central Directory record could not be found. I Press manually on the movie and click's search on subtitles, and download on the one i want. 

i check my report and see that message, instant fail, and no subtitle downloaded even though subscene can find subtitles for it? you know what that can be? ;)

Edited by Nitro_Zeus

nRafinia

Hello again i keep getting this error on some movies: End of Central Directory record could not be found. I Press manually on the movie and click's search on subtitles, and download on the one i want. 

i check my report and see that message, instant fail, and no subtitle downloaded even though subscene can find subtitles for it? you know what that can be? ;)

I fix the bug in the download subtitle and improve search subtitle, Please download and install latest version.

Nitro_Zeus

I fix the bug in the download subtitle and improve search subtitle, Please download and install latest version.

nice it's working ;) 

• Like 1

Dibbes

Hi,

I haven't prepared the plug-in for the TV series yet

@@ntfox Sorry to sound impatient, but any idea about this one? This plugin is so much faster and more accurate than Addic7ed or Podnapisi... I'd love to ditch these two for series as well  :)

Edited by Dibbes
  • Like 1

nRafinia

@@ntfox Sorry to sound impatient, but any idea about this one? This plugin is so much faster and more accurate than Addic7ed or Podnapisi... I'd love to ditch these two for series as well  :)

Hi

It's a little hard to find a subtitle on the Subscene site, especially on TV Series. I will do my best to add this as well.

• Like 1

Dibbes

Hi,

Please download version 1.2.3.

Change: More efficient search output

Yes, it seems even faster now... :)

• Like 1