music folders

mariors44

mariors44

Having a problem. I'm running latest server version 3.0.5289.18702

I have six music folders and in these folders their is a artist.xml and a folder.xml but when I go into 

the metadata manager for each one of these folders the external Id's do not show up and the Identify tab is

not present. I have tried deleting the artist.xml and the folder.xml with no luck.

Also under Image By Name folder, inside there is a artist folder and when I open the folder the same six

artist folders I'm having problems with are there as well. I have tried deleting these folders and restart the server

but they would always come back.

I can't figure this out, any help would be appreciated.

Added log file

Like I said I'm only having problems with six music folders out of my whole collection. folder structure is set up correctly . (network/ReadyShare/Our Albums/The Beatles)

server-63539475053.txt

post-420-0-90017100-1403919462_thumb.jpg

post-420-0-87892800-1403919483_thumb.jpg

Edited by mariors44

Logos302

Are the folder part of a media folder type of music?  and can you find the info on MusicBrainz manually?    Other then that a clean log after the scan is complete of those folders will help figure out what happening when it scans those folders.  

mariors44

All the xml files have the correct information including external Id's and when I look up manually they have the same Id numbers that are in the xml files. Someone please help, this is driving me nuts.  

We would need more information to help, such as screenshots of the problem, examples of what your folder structures look like, that sort of thing.

The extra layer of Our Albums is currently not supported. We're working on eventually supporting that. In the meantime, I would remove the path from library setup and instead add one path lower. In other words, add Our Albums instead of whatever is above that.

mariors44

The extra layer of Our Albums is currently not supported. We're working on eventually supporting that. In the meantime, I would remove the path from library setup and instead add one path lower. In other words, add Our Albums instead of whatever is above that.

LUKE, ReadySHARE  is my network folder so it goes like READYSHARE/ Our Albums inside our albums are all the individual artist folders

and like I said before I have never had a problem before and all my music collection is fine expect for six artist folders.