How to change play/rewind/forward buttons color?

Radhi

Hi,

My tutorial videos are mainly white. Because of this, it's hard to locate the play / rewind / forward button. I kept pressing till i get it.

Changing the theme did not help. It will be good to match the buttons' color with the theme.

In the meantime, is there any other way to manually change?

Hi, are you asking about the buttons in the video player?

yes. that is correct. the playback / pause / skip forward / skip back while playing the video on mobile app. 

Ok, those are always white.

yes and the issue is that it blend so well with a white background video (tutorials) to the point that it cannot be seen.

it will be good to follow the color theme that i close. an example is Dark (Red).

Maybe we can try to darken the overlay underneath the buttons so that you can see them a little bit better. I'm not sure that coloring them is the best answer though.

Maybe we can try to darken the overlay underneath the buttons so that you can see them a little bit better. I'm not sure that coloring them is the best answer though.

yes sure. please give it a try. thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Here is a sample from the SkillShare app. The overlay is darken to black which allow easy view of the buttons

post-579573-0-86158200-1586072197_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 1:01 AM, Luke said:

Ok, ours was modeled after Netflix. Have you seen theirs?

yes - i see Netflix darken the overlay a little bit. Can you do the same for Emby app too ?