Recording missed and guide data suddenly empty

cncb

I checked early this week and recordings were scheduled appropriately for this week.  I checked last night to see if the Masked Singer was recorded and it was not.  It turns out the Guide Data is suddenly completely empty.  I am using an HDHR for OTA in the USA.  Logs for the last 2 days are attached.

Edited by cncb

Refreshing the guide worked, but why did I have to do this manually?  The scheduled task said "Last ran 23 hours ago, taking 20 seconds" before a manual run.

Right you should't have to do that. I will look to improve this based on the information in your logs. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I am confused about you using the word "improve" since this seems like something that needs to be fixed.  My guide data was unexpectedly and totally deleted causing me to miss recordings.  Will a fix be in soon?  Thanks.

I am confused about you using the word "improve" since this seems like something that needs to be fixed.  My guide data was unexpectedly and totally deleted causing me to miss recordings.  Will a fix be in soon?  Thanks.

Hi, can you please attach the emby server log again so that we can see why? Thanks.

I used a different DVR after this happened because I didn't want to miss any more recordings so those are the only logs of this occurring.  Are you saying that a fix was put in for this already?  I didn't see anything in the release notes.

I used a different DVR after this happened because I didn't want to miss any more recordings so those are the only logs of this occurring.  Are you saying that a fix was put in for this already?  I didn't see anything in the release notes.

I asked for the log because there our guide data provider is currently having a problem (which they are working on) with certain zip codes and lineups, so I wanted to see if you're being affected by that.