Subtitle not shown

Hugopeixoto

Hugopeixoto

I have tried everything but can't watch to my external *.srt subtitles on any series episodes i try.

I'm using an android server on a Mi Box 3 and everything is going fine except the subtitles.

I try on my tyzen Samsung Smarttv, on different android clients, but i'm unable to see them.

Btw, when i click on options after the episode starts i see that the subtitles are loaded (Und(SRT)), so they are on but not shown.

Any help here will be very appreciated.

Hi there, thanks for reporting. I think I have this resolved for the next release. If you need immediate relief it will be in the next beta release. Thanks !

• Like 1

Hugopeixoto

Hi there, thanks for reporting. I think I have this resolved for the next release. If you need immediate relief it will be in the next beta release. Thanks !

Well, so i shall wait for the next release.

Thanks anyway

Hugopeixoto

What error?

At the end of installation says "application not installed", not properly an error, but it is impossible to update emby server, no  matter what version is installed already

Hugopeixoto

It is running Android TV 8.

I had that version installed just before had to remove it in order to test the Beta versions you suggested me, and also had no subtitles on it!

Hugopeixoto

Already told you that on every installation i had to uninstall it, reconfigure everything and add my library, which as you guess took me a lot of time!

That's why i emoj you crying...

I'm not sure yet, probably something specific to running the server on that device as we're not seeing that in any of our test devices.

Are you able to install the same version that you have on top of itself?

Hugopeixoto

I'm not sure yet, probably something specific to running the server on that device as we're not seeing that in any of our test devices.

Are you able to install the same version that you have on top of itself?

What is the point? Never tried...