Downloading Subtitles

Przemek

Przemek

Hi, I've installed Emby Server on my Debian VPS. I install opensubtitles and addicted with logins and passwords. I have only "edit subtitles" option in 3 dots menu. Is there's option in Emby to download subtitles or only play with subtitles that I download and copy to folder manualy?

Is there's option in Emby to download subtitles

Hi there, have you explored the functions in the edit subtitles dialog? For automatic downloading, have you explored the options in your libraries in emby library setup?

Przemek

Hi there, have you explored the functions in the edit subtitles dialog? For automatic downloading, have you explored the options in your libraries in emby library setup?

Hello, thanks for answer. When I click 3 dots menu on single episode (tv series) I have only option to set language, force matching hash and only forced subtitles. In Emby server library configuration I don't have any option for automatic download.

Re:

When I click 3 dots menu on single episode (tv series) I have only option to set language, force matching hash and only forced subtitles.

Is there a problem with that?

In Emby server library configuration I don't have any option for automatic download.

Where exactly did you?

Przemek

Only that options from the top:
- change type content

- edit

- edit pictures

- refresh metadata

- delete

- rename

- scan files

5e5fd697ec9fb_Zrzutekranuz20200304172117

Przemek

I have another subtitles options here:
5e5fd770ad823_Zrzutekranuz20200304172814

in Polish subtitles = napisy
but there is only options for prefered language, always show subtitles... and look of subtitles.

Przemek

And what do you see under Edit?

I click advenced and see:

5e5fdba58a67d_Zrzutekranuz202003041744045e5fdbb45b0a7_Zrzutekranuz20200304174418 I checked " Force... hash" and " save subtitles in media folders"

So you configured it. Now just try adding a new movie or episode and see what subtitles are downloaded. And/or wait for the subtitle download scheduled task to run.

Przemek

OK, I think this is because opensubtitles are down and addicted don't have polish subs :D I download something else.