[4.3.1.0] Transcoding Advanced empty!

abufaisal

abufaisal

Hello,

I have server with gpu rtx 2070 super. already install drive and add to emby docker.

my issue in dashboard of emby can't see any options on Transcoding enable hardware acceleration.

5e5faae06746f_20200304_161703.png

Edited by abufaisal

Hi there, hardware acceleration in Docker containers is only experimental at this stage. You can get it to work, but it will require setup on your part and we may not know all of the answers at this point.

This topic may help you:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/76937-docker-hwa-nvidia-instructions/

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 3 years later...

any update on this? i'm on 4.7.13, on truenas scale, installed via official app. I have the same gpu and seeing nothing. 

43 minutes ago, Yuya said:

any update on this? i'm on 4.7.13, on truenas scale, installed via official app. I have the same gpu and seeing nothing. 

hi @Yuyawhat exactly have you done so far?

I just upgraded from truenas core to scale. I use a plugin "Backup & Restore" for the new emby that I installed. So everything is "new". I did nvidia-smi, It show a gpu, and even in the gpu configuration during the install it show a gpu. And yet it still blank.

On 6/21/2023 at 3:02 PM, Yuya said:

I just upgraded from truenas core to scale. I use a plugin "Backup & Restore" for the new emby that I installed. So everything is "new". I did nvidia-smi, It show a gpu, and even in the gpu configuration during the install it show a gpu. And yet it still blank.

@Yuyahave you taken a look at our Docker instructions here that mention the GPU setup?

https://hub.docker.com/r/emby/embyserver

I did, but i'm too unintelligent to understand it, but i will see what i can do. first time playing with docker.