E-Mail Notifications : feature request

Guest Skynet.v01

Guest Skynet.v01
Hello

I tested the plugin to be notified of added files but the problem is that it sends an email for each added file.
Wouldn't it be possible for it to send an email at a scheduled time with a list of additions?
Or other workaround, being able to select the media library to monitor.

Thank you

Wouldn't it be possible for it to send an email at a scheduled time with a list of additions?

Yea it probably makes sense because as things stand now it could end up sending out a huge amount of emails.

rechigo

Adding an option in the media added notification to choose which libraries you want to receive notifications from would also be a good idea. I could care less about my 20 photos that got uploaded when I connected to a wifi network

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

miniliQuid

I have to agree that I wouldn't frown on more customization/configuration of notifications in general.

Currently I only use the "more important" admin notifications and not the content notification simply because everytime you replace the files you get a message as if it is a new item.

• 3 weeks later...
darkside40

Try using the New Media Content Notification of the Playback Reporting Plugin. It will send you one message which contains all the media added since the last run.

miniliQuid

Try using the New Media Content Notification of the Playback Reporting Plugin. It will send you one message which contains all the media added since the last run.

Wouldn't that still give the notification when a file gets replaced? Say from 1080p to 4k?