Deleting items from Samsung TV app

minnes

minnes

Server version 4.3.1.0

Emby Theater 0.122

Samsung Smart TV (UE65HU8500) latest firmware

TV episode- icon shows for delete. However on clicking no action performed (NB on clicking neighboring icons , watched, favorite the action is performed.)

No issue when deleting from Android app or from web viewer. All windows security settings should allow Emby TV to delete but no joy

PS keep up the good work. Long term user of Plex. Switched to Emby this month and apart from the minor issue above very pleased 

Hi there, what do you mean by this?

NB on clicking neighboring icons , watched, favorite the action is performed.

minnes

Hi Luke

See picture (this is the icon 5e5eae9a72eaf_Capture.jpglayout from web interface since I am not at the TV - however it clarifies I think)

minnes

Thanks Luke & Frostbyte. No real hurry but would nice to get it working.

FYI Plex had a similar issue after one of their app updates. Took me 3 months even to get them to acknowledge it ! Impressed by your speed of answering. 

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately the problem we're dealing with is that Samsung is no longer accepting app updates for these older models. I've been asking our Samsung contact if they would allow us to release another update, but so far haven't been successful.

FrostByte

Using the version in the store I get the same results as minnes.  Nothing happens when clicking the trash icon