Mouse scroll = volume

cochize1

cochize1

Hi,

is there any way (css code or change in root files) to make that in a browser emby player a mouse scroll would be responsible for changing the volume of the currently played movie? Something like in VLC.

Thanks

rechigo

I have also been interested in something like this for a while now. Maybe start a feature request?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
rechigo

@@cochize1 After I messed with the videoosd JS today, I made it so you're able to control the volume slider with the mouse wheel. Would you be interested in seeing a guide on it? Here it is in action:

i.memester.xyz/u/qpm.mp4

Edited by rechigo
fixed url
  • Like 1

Happy2Play

This can only be done by modifying the js file and has to be done in every Emby server update.

rechigo

This can only be done by modifying the js file and has to be done in every Emby server update.

Yes. Not a big deal on stable, but it can get a bit tedious when you're on beta receiving an update 1-2 times a week. I'll try to make a guide on this tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
cochize1

Yes. Not a big deal on stable, but it can get a bit tedious when you're on beta receiving an update 1-2 times a week. I'll try to make a guide on this tomorrow.

Any luck with that guide? I would like to try that out with the new stable rolling out.

rechigo

Any luck with that guide? I would like to try that out with the new stable rolling out.

Oh yea sorry I completely forgot about it

I'm going to upgrade to the 4.5.0.2 beta today (hopefully) so I'll have an excuse to do it

Okay give me a minute here, I wrote up the WHOLE ENTIRE GUIDE and when I hit the post button, it didn't post the god damn thread

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Edited by rechigo

• 6 months later...