tv show actors no longer visible when viewing information in kodi

wbravin

hello all

using embycon addon in kodi. library syncs fine no issues. however when i go to view the information on a tv show in kodi by right clicking and selectig information in the context menu i no longer see the list and image of the actors for that show i get in its place a banner for the tvshow.

do  i need to reconfigured something ? if yes 

how do i fix this

thank you in advance for your assistance

wbravin

Edited by wbravin

Hello Luke

as always you respond quickly thank you.

In your server the actors are there. playing the from the server or from your client all is fine. from the web app all is fine. its when i go to kodi, kodi will connect to emby then update the libraries from the emby libraries so far so good

i see the recent episodes not an issue. But as i mentioned, when i right click on the series or the episode and i select information I get the poster of the show the narrative and the shows banner in lieu of the actors. This happens on all 4 pc that i use today (3 for movies and audio 1 for audio only) 

If i load the tv show library directly into kodi all works fine. In my opinion this has to do with the addon.

thank you once again for looking at this

TeamB

It you are using EmbyCon with the default skin or Embuary you need to turn on include people in the EmbyCon settings.

Another option is use the clone default skin feature in the EmbyCon main action menu to clone and alter the default skin with support for dynamic people info loading.

Thank you all for responding

based on what i read here, i believe I resolved the issue. In the sync section of the settings i changed my playback mode from native to addon setting. this seem to have resolved this issue on one machine. now i will deploy this change to all the others.

There was a reason why i originally selected native as a playback mode but for the life of me i do not remember the reasonig

once again thank you for your help

Edited by wbravin