TS 332X

y2say

after pushing the embryo button on the NAS Screen Safari opens the Site

192.1.....40:8096

my system is TS332X and MacOS and I want to watch all of the items via AppleTv or ipad

Edited by y2say

• 2 months later...
fmuniz

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with TS-332X QNAP NAS. 

I've tried the ARM64 beta and release version, they install correctly (App Center shows Emby correctly), but when a try to acess, the web page doesn't exists (http://localhost: 8096)

Did you have sucess to make it work?

BR,

fmuniz

fmuniz

Just an update, version emby-server-qnap_4.2.0.1_arm_64.qpkg is working fine... but the latest and beta don't work.

• 3 months later...

Version 4.4.3.0 and 4.5.0.22 still doesn't work for TS-332x. In fact the newest version that I manage to run is 4.1.1 that was relisted 29 Apr 2019 so over a year ago. This lack of support seriously makes me not pay for the service because I don't know if newer versions will ever be supported. I tried Plex and Jellyfin already so even if I pay in the future free Jellyfin might get better support than emby. For thoes how dont know you can download old versions of emby from their github: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases?after=4.2.0.4

Edited by Kraszer

Version 4.4.3.0 and 4.5.0.22 still doesn't work for TS-332x. In fact the newest version that I manage to run is 4.1.1 that was relisted 29 Apr 2019 so over a year ago. This lack of support seriously makes me not pay for the service because I don't know if newer versions will ever be supported. I am testing Plex and Jellyfin too. If emby won't support new releases on my NAS even if I pay for emby in the future free Jellyfin might get better support than emby. For those who don't know you can download old versions of emby from their github: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases?after=4.2.0.4

Is anyone willing to provide SSH access to their NAS so that we can debug on your machine directly? That may allow us to solve this quickly.

If you're interested in helping out please send me a PM. Thanks !

• 1 month later...

Is the issue being worked on? I tried installing 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6.0.1, 4.6.0.2, but they still don't work. When I want to open server I still get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I am willing to give you access to my NAS if it would be a quick operation. I send PM to Luke.

Edited by Kraszer

16 hours ago, Kraszer said:

Is the issue being worked on? I tried installing 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6.0.1, 4.6.0.2, but they still don't work. When I want to open server I still get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I am willing to give you access to my NAS if it would be a quick operation. I send PM to Luke.

It is, sorry. Our build developer has just been tied up with other projects, but I"ll remind him about it. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
Kraszer

Hi 
I didn't visit this forum for a long time. I just installed 4.6.0.33 beta, and it seems to be working on my qnap. I will update if I encounter some error. Thanks for fixing support for my device.

1 hour ago, Kraszer said:

Hi 
I didn't visit this forum for a long time. I just installed 4.6.0.33 beta, and it seems to be working on my qnap. I will update if I encounter some error. Thanks for fixing support for my device.

Hi, that's great news, thanks for the feedback !