Bluetooth volume on android 9 Mi A2 Lite

Bazzu85

Bazzu85

Hi,

as title I explain..

when I connect my bluetooth ear buds the volume is at max level.

Starting to play something on emby for android the volume level is not at maximum (listening the audio)..

to reach the maximum volume I have to manually increase it with the hardware button (doing that the interface says is already at max) and then the episode/movie volume is at the top.

are there some kind of volume balancing in the app?

Hi, just tried with my headphones and couldn't reproduce. We're not doing anything to change the volume when bluetooth is connected.

Bazzu85

Hi, just tried with my headphones and couldn't reproduce. We're not doing anything to change the volume when bluetooth is connected.

hm...very strange...

I tried to play with android developer options and found the "Disable absolute volume" option disabled under networking..

Ipotizing this scenario.

Volume at 100% (tested before the play)

Playing something in emby the volume must be at 100. But moving up the volume slider the audio become at really 100. Previosly was at 90 (listening).

Enabling the "Disable absolute volume" option the volume increase using the slider (setted always at 100%) doesn't happens..the audio remain at the previusly mentioned 90% comparing with the previously scenario.

So disabling the "Disable absolute volume" gave me a manually audio boost..

what are your considerations? can you try?