Possible to have Collections within Collection?

Hi folks.  I'm wondering if there is a way to have nested collections.  For example.  Let's say we're talking about music artists and I want a top level Led Zeppelin Collection that contains other collections inside of that.  Basically 3 levels.  Top artist, second a concert movie, then under that I would want a collection that has parts of the second level split out into individual movies.  Possible?  I'm guessing not as when I try to add a collection to another collection there is no option, only playlist.  Thanks.

EDIT: Another way to explain.  Lets say I have 3 related blu ray rips of my movies that I want in a top level collection.  Under the top level collection I have the 3 movies as separate collections under the main collection.  Under each of those 3 collections in the second level I have a separate "movie" for the main movie and a separate "movie" for the blu ray extras.  Not sure if that helps explain it more.  

Edited by Guest

Hi, it's currently not officially supported, although some community users have found hacks to accomplish it via editing collection.xml files. With quirks that is though.