How to mark played unplayed

jriker1

jriker1

I just got a new Harmony Elite remote and my old remote when I hit the astrisk key on a show in the XBox 360 would change the show to unwatched or wahtever from Played.  I need to do this frequently due to the fact that I run thru a show fully after converting it and want to make sure the voice sync's up.  Then at the end mark it unwatched.  Thinking that button may have been reporgrammed but no clue.  Any idea?  I've scrolled thru the available keys I can program into the Harmony Remote and Astrisk isn't one of them oddly.

jachin99

What about shift + 8 in place of the asterick?  I use the web or android app to verify the watch statuses stay in sync with Kodi.  Also check here to make sure your using the correct profile as there are a few different profile for MCE remotes.  I'm just guessing that is what your using for your xbox. https://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11733

Latchmor

Hi, looking back at a config for my old Harmony Smart Control setup I did have a watched/unwatched button when I used WMC. I used the very bottom left button, looks like a dot and a dash (is it clear/reset?) reprogrammed to * in the My Harmony software.

I use a usb Flirc receiver now and all the keys are custom so could probably do it with that too but I don't have watched/unwatched with my ET setup.

Cheers