DVR Recording 1st Few Minutes Only

sundevil67

sundevil67

I'm not sure if there's a solution to this that doesn't involve extensive manual editing of XML files to keep channel/guide info current, but just in case there is an easier workaround, I wanted to post what I've been experiencing when trying to use the DVR. It's not the behavior I notice every time, but recording shows with the DVR works so infrequently that I rarely try.

This is the most common result, where only a few minutes of a show will be recorded (attached screenshot of 'info' screen). I included the log file, though it does seem to have a TON of extra info, much of it pertaining to some other errors with the TuneIn plugin & retrieving audio content, but all I'm worried about here is what happened on 2/18 around 5PM when I requested this particular recording. I've replaced my local path/username/public URL with dummy data. 

Even if the guide is goofed up and it's taping the wrong show...is there any other reason why it'd crap out after recording just a few minutes? 

Thanks.

embyserver-63717667196.txt

post-450995-0-39241200-1582142053_thumb.jpg

If you look in the log you'll see your tv provider started sending back 403 forbidden errors. The server retried a few times and eventually gave up. You may want to ask them why that happened.

• 2 weeks later...
zeus iot

How do I save videos and images on the DVR and live tv on google one or google Drive. Because the DVR does not have this function to save data directly to Google Drive. Please help me. thankful

How do I save videos and images on the DVR and live tv on google one or google Drive. Because the DVR does not have this function to save data directly to Google Drive. Please help me. thankful

HI there, please check out our cloud sync feature:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001162194-google-drive

Thanks.