Android/iOS - Unable to download photo media

SajanSharmaNZ

SajanSharmaNZ

I have setup a library with content type Home videos and photos and added JPG images to this folder. When accessing the images via the mobile app and clicking download they are being stuck in the queue with a status of "Ready to transfer" and not progressing. When trying the same action from a web browser it works fine.

When trying to download other content such as movies or tv shows it is working fine; seems to just be the photos.

Phones tried:

• iPhone 10 Max
  • iPhone 11
  • Samsung S10 Plus
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Connection type tried:

• Mobile Data (4G)
  • WiFi

Storage type tried:

• Internal Storage
  • External Storage (SD Card)

File types tried:

• JPG
  • PNG
  • RAW (CR2)

No logs for android existed in phone

I have attached emby server logs

Emby server version 4.3.1.0

logs2.zip

Edited by SajanSharmaNZ

SajanSharmaNZ

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have just installed the 4.4.0.15 beta release and the issue persists? Or is this fix something that still needs to be committed to the beta release?

SajanSharmaNZ

I have just tried this, also restarted the emby server, and then the physical windows machine the server runs off - issue persists

• 2 weeks later...
SajanSharmaNZ

Hi there,

I had to downgrade back to the latest stable version as I was getting a couple of other niggly issues - but yes on there i am still having issues with photo downloads

SajanSharmaNZ

For some weird reason it kept adding metadata and thumbnails to any new movies I would add, even though all the settings to do this were turned off

But I have been quite busy so wasn't able to try fresh install a beta release again to test it again

• 1 month later...
nonyhaha

Hello. Any news about this issue? Running 4.4.2.0 and i also cant download pictures :(. S7 running official android, tried internal and external storage.