Aztec Theme

mobilelawyer

mobilelawyer

I bought a supporter key to get the Aztec theme. I entered the key and got a thank you prompt that it was accepted. But the trial expired prompt would not go away when I tired to use the theme. I restarted the server, rebooted the computer... still the same problem.

So I removed the plug in using the Mediabrowser configurator with the intent to simply re-install it, but cannot find a way to do that without purchasing it again through PayPal.

Suggestions?

Moderator, if I am posting in the wrong forum, please move to the appropriate one. Thanks.

Plug-in management is handled inside the config pages in MBC now instead of the configurator.  This changed a few versions ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
darengibo

Didn't want to start a new thread since this is at least titled correctly for my question!

has ANYONE gotten Aztec to work properly???   It instantly freezes up.

So far, my best experience has been with chocolate, but it is discouraging when I have 4 purchased themes (Lees) and all are having problems working.....

aspdend

Didn't want to start a new thread since this is at least titled correctly for my question!

has ANYONE gotten Aztec to work properly???   It instantly freezes up.

So far, my best experience has been with chocolate, but it is discouraging when I have 4 purchased themes (Lees) and all are having problems working.....

There are a number of ongoing issues with Lee's themes as he hasn't been around to update them of late. I have bought all 4 and now I use Xenon instead (which is free) from Cheesegeezer, coupled with Schaefurr's Disparity icons, this is the best my htpc has looked under Mediabrowser 3!

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

There are a number of ongoing issues with Lee's themes as he hasn't been around to update them of late. I have bought all 4 and now I use Xenon instead (which is free) from Cheesegeezer, coupled with Schaefurr's Disparity icons, this is the best my htpc has looked under Mediabrowser 3!

Xenon is still in Beta and i'm working thru the bugs but its about 90% there. I just got on another oil rig so not sure how quick i can implement the fixes.