Possible Netflix Plugin

PrincessClevage

PrincessClevage

I know this is a weird suggestion but the driver would be to have access to all media in one interface and also use mpv player and link into home automation (similar to other media Libraries in Emby)

That appears to be an API for content providers to provide content to Netflix - not to get content from them.

I'm pretty confident in saying that this will probably never be possible but who knows...

PrincessClevage

That appears to be an API for content providers to provide content to Netflix - not to get content from them.

I'm pretty confident in saying that this will probably never be possible but who knows...

They seem to state that it is open source and invitation to join:

https://netflix.github.io

04fe2cd924523f2b516053f717a222ef.jpg

Edited by PrincessClevage

They seem to state that it is open source and invitation to join:

https://netflix.github.io

That is talking about their client apps and the open source products they utilize and contribute to within their own eco-system.

There is no API to present their content in someone else's interface and, as they want to control this experience themselves (note the text about how they've built the best apps across all the platforms to provide the best experience) I highly doubt they will ever allow this type of integration.

Of course, I could be wrong about the future but it is not possible at this time.

PrincessClevage

That is talking about their client apps and the open source products they utilize and contribute to within their own eco-system.

There is no API to present their content in someone else's interface and, as they want to control this experience themselves (note the text about how they've built the best apps across all the platforms to provide the best experience) I highly doubt they will ever allow this type of integration.

Of course, I could be wrong about the future but it is not possible at this time.

Thanks for checking into this