Collecties dupliceren zichzelf

Puppie

Hoi Hoi

Ik heb sinds kort emby op mijn Synology  DS218+ gezet en het werkt super op 1 klein dingetje na.

Ik ben al weken bezig geweest om handmatig collecties te maken maar er zijn 4 collecties die zichzelf dupliceren, bij de rest van de collecties doet die dat niet.

Ik heb ze al verwijderd en op nieuw toegevoegd ik heb zelfs de collection.xml bestand verwijderd en alles opnieuw toegevoegd maar dat werkte niet.

Ze gebruiken ook alle 3 de zelfde path /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/data/collections/Dune [boxset]

Ik heb al zo beetje het forum al afgezocht maar ik heb tot nu toe nog geen oplossing kunnen vinden.

Alvast Bedankt

post-572691-0-31460200-1581870282_thumb.jpg

@@Dibbes

Helaas ik heb er naar gekeken maar bij beide gaat het om het verplaatsten van de bestanden en ik heb geen bestanden verplaatst.
Wat mij wel veel opvalt is dat er gebruikt word van autobox en ik ad autobox geinstalleerd maar er later weer af gehaald en toen alles opnieuw in collecties gezet.
Zou het niet zo kunnen zijn dat er restant bestanden zijn van autobox die dat doen?

ik heb 2 screenshots ervan toegevoegd

5e4a82307b0e2_autobox.jpg5e4a823e6b9a2_autobox2.jpg

Dibbes

Dit zit niet in de config files, maar lijkt in de database te zitten. Kun je de vier die je als dubbel hebt verwijderen (dus alle kopieën ervan verwijderen) via de web-app en dan een library scan doen?

Dibbes

@@ebr any ideas? 

Even after removing by web-app, the duplicates return after a library scan

Edited by Dibbes

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play can you please provide a link to the recent similar topic? Thanks.

Possible translation issue or database issue.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/82057-auto-box-sets-duplicates/

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/82434-multiples-%C2%AB%C2%A0spider-man%C2%A0%C2%BB-collections/

What exact movies?

Edited by Happy2Play

I think more of a database issue my database is all set to english and im not using autobox.
The collections duplicate themself only after a libary scan.
The dune collection is a collection i made myself and doesnt search for metadata online
The other 2 collections that dublicate themself Justice League animated (JLA) only 2 times and robocop collection 3 times
All my other colletions do not dublicate.

However in the metadata screen it also shows 3 times even tho i deleted it out of the collections.
How can i delete it from there without deleting the movies and series?

5e4ae77dc9073_dunemetadata.jpg

Sorry for my bad English

Edited by Puppie

Hi @@Dibbes @@Happy2Play

Thanks all for helping but i got it fixed.

Im gonna try to explain the experiance and steps i did to fix it maybe you guys can look in to it and see if something there needs to be fixed may it be the user interface or something or just my stupidity.

I found out there are 2 ways of "deleting" a collection.

Option 1:  You go into the collection and remove all the content from it and the collection dissapears.
Option 2:  You go to the metadata menu and you delete it there (im not sure if it will also delete the content you have on the harddrive with movies it does)

I have also managed to recreate the problem and i think autobox does it automaticly (not sure not gonna try)

When i made my dune collection in this case i had it search automaticly for the metadata online... normaly that wouldnt be a problem for a collection unless its dune you get legaly blond collection dune doesnt has a collection on The Movie Database (yeah i know wtf)
So what i did was deleting the collection like i did with option 1 not thinking about option 2 because i already tried to delete metadata from a movie and with option 2 it deletes the file on the HDD aswell so for me only option 1 remained, but option number 1 does not delete the xml or any other data it just doesnt show anymore but the collection is still there. (i dont if it is supposed to do that)

So what i did to fix it is you rename 1 of the duplicates and clear out the other duplicates (so it will hide again)
then i went to option 2 and deleted the collections from the metadata menu and rescanned the libary files and they didnt show up anymore.

If you renamed a collection first scanned the libary the other duplicates will get the same name again. (With me it even happend after 5 minutes not sure if it did because of a sheduled task or any other automated tasks)

Hope this post will help you guys ot or other users.

PS: Sorry for my Bad English

Edited by Puppie
  • Like 1