Nfometadata issue Centos7

jwilson9
Go to solution Solved by jwilson9,

jwilson9

Hello,

I've noticed lately in Emby Server v. 4.3.1.0 that when I add new music and try to use the identify feature, the images are not found. I went looking in the log and I see a few errors (see attached shortened log) that I don't quite know how to resolve. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any further information as well.

log.txt

Edited by jwilson9

Hi, for starters, I would clear up these permission denied errors and make sure emby server has write access to this folder:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/var/lib/emby-server/plugins/OpenSubtitles.dll' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

Without this the server is unable to update it's plugins and this could be the cause of your problem.

jwilson9

Alright, I opened up the permissions on that folder and all files/folders within it (i.e. chmod 777) and tested doing an identification on an album and got the same results so far. Updated log attached.

embyserver.txt

Hi, the problem is still there:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/var/lib/emby-server/plugins/OpenSubtitles.dll' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

You need to clear this up from the beginning of the server log. Try shutting down the server and deleting all .dll files underneath:

/var/lib/emby-server/plugins

Then start back up again, check the server log and make sure those errors are not there.

jwilson9

Ah ok, sorry I didn't do that right the first time. Alright, I think I've resolved the permission errors for the time being. I seem to be getting a different error now regarding a bad gateway when downloading images from MusicBrainz. See the updated log that is attached.

embyserver.txt

jwilson9

Gave it another try, I'm still not receiving the album art though. However, I do see that the bad gateway issue is resolved. See the new log. It just seems to not be downloading the images automatically.

embyserver.txt

• Solution
jwilson9

Alright, I've figured out why things weren't working on my end. I see that it was user error where I didn't uncheck to look at the advanced settings for the music library to enable image fetchers. After checking the sources, things are working swimmingly now. Thank you for your support on this Luke, I'll be sure to keep these types of things in mind for any future troubles I have.

jwilson9

I ended up enabling all of the available sources (fanart, musicbrainz, the audiodb). I don't recall if once upon a time I was changing them around or not, but they weren't enabled for me. It was most likely something I did at one point or another.