Problem with library.db migration

frandan

garrettjones331

"TypedBaseItems" was used prior to v4, that table was migrated to "MediaItems", but you will have to potentially manual update changed paths for these items in the Images column as they would be pointing to path that no longer exists.

You would need to do something similar to this in reference to Images column.  Assuming the items exist in that path.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/63573-36051-metadata-people-empty/page-2&do=findComment&comment=631133

So you're saying TypedBaseItems is no longer used? I already updated all the people references in "MediaItems" but I didn't see any studio references in there.

Happy2Play

So you're saying TypedBaseItems is no longer used? I already updated all the people references in "MediaItems" but I didn't see any studio references in there.

Correct it only exist in old migrated databases, and no longer used. 

You should see Studios if you filter the MediaItems type column with 29.

Happy2Play

The images column looks kinda like this

h ttps://raw.github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Resources/master/images/imagesbyname/studios/FOX/thumb.jpg*637232057982005040*Thumb*0*0*null

and all of the paths are NULL.  Does this seem right?

Yes that is how it looks on a new install.

And like/similar this when you apply a image.

%MetadataPath%\library\cc\cc30969c6bd24dc78e835e578e6b1f3f\landscape.jpg*637028084229460693*Thumb*0*0*null

Where my original install still has 

Path

%MetadataPath%\Studio\FOX 

%MetadataPath%\Studio\FOX\folder.png*633717661400000000*Primary*0*0*null|%MetadataPath%\Studio\FOX\landscape.jpg*636049352728585491*Thumb*0*0*null