Updated to .83, now all my Blue-ray rips are transcoding and buffering, on one of my Android boxes (Nvidia Shield is OK). Prior to this version, everything played correctly. I also tested on a similar, but less powerful box and it is Direct Playing of the same video.....
Here it "Men in Black" Blueray rip "direct playing" on my Beelink GT Mini 2 running version 1.7.80.
direct play.jpg 85.22KB
When I play the same video on my more powerful Beelink GT King Pro (Amlogic S922), it transcodes and unwatchable............
Subtitles or turned off and only DD selected, not any HD audio codecs.....
Edit: I also update the server to 184.108.40.206, but made no difference.
Edited by clarkss12, 15 February 2020 - 09:20 PM.