cover art

thegrunge
Go to solution Solved by thegrunge,

thegrunge

Hello, I like emby. a few bugs I noticed that are not very tiring and probably normal because I use it on several different devices. On the other hand, there is one thing that I would like to settle and which is surely a matter of adjustment. Here is the problem noticed. I have libraries that contain almost 800 files and the images take a long time to appear. I would like to know what I need to do to improve this. thank you!

Bonjour, j'aime emby. quelques bugs que j'ai remarqués ne sont pas très fatigants et probablement normaux car je l'utilise sur plusieurs appareils différents. Par contre, il y a une chose que je voudrais régler et qui est sûrement une question d'ajustement. Voici le problème constaté. J'ai des bibliothèques qui contiennent près de 800 fichiers et les images mettent beaucoup de temps à apparaître. J'aimerais savoir ce que je dois faire pour améliorer cela. Merci!

Edited by thegrunge

I have libraries that contain almost 800 files and the images take a long time to appear. I would like to know what I need to do to improve this.

Hi, I think this will be improved with the next release. Thanks for the feedback.

• Solution
thegrunge

Edit: I think I found my problem. I indicated as backup path to metadata and the cache folder, my google drive. that would explain the long response time before the covers appear.

I thought it would be a good idea, because my files are in my google drive, but ultimately it caused a delay. On the other hand the files play well :)

Edited by thegrunge
  • Like 1