Channel Pear

rffalcon77

rffalcon77

Has anyone successfully set up their channel pear m3u list in the live tv tuner?  It works at first, but fails to work after about an hour.  I think it is a time stamp issue.  Is there a way to refresh my list without deleting and reinstalling the url?  Thanks!

gillmacca01

It has an api, so someone with the knowledge might be able to create a plugin.

Any takers?

rffalcon77

Thanks for the help with this. I have imported the m3u list with the link they provide and it works, but only for about an hour. Then I have to delete the list and re enter like new again to make it work again. Is there a default setting I need to change to keep the list updated?

Thanks!

Dibbes

Thanks for the help with this. I have imported the m3u list with the link they provide and it works, but only for about an hour. Then I have to delete the list and re enter like new again to make it work again. Is there a default setting I need to change to keep the list updated?

Thanks!

Just tried it and I have the same issue... it stops after just about an hour...

rffalcon77

The master URL does not change, but I thing the channel links have a time stamp on them that must refresh hourly?

Thanks again for looking at this.

You'd have to change the schedule of the refresh guide scheduled task to run hourly. Obviously having to do that is not great because it does a lot of work. But for now that's your best option.

Dibbes

Strangely enough, with VLC it's still playing...

(Damn, you Americans have a LOT of commercials, I forgot about that... it's annoying!!)

Strangely enough, with VLC it's still playing...

So then it's possible the answer is something else then. Can we look at an example?

rffalcon77

Let me know what you need from me, for an example.  I just put the list back into the live tv channel and set the guide to update every 30 minutes.  I will let you know how it goes.

rffalcon77

OK, so I think I figured out a work around.  In scheduled tasks I set up a Refresh guide on application startup.  So, I need to go out of the Emby app and restart it and seems to make the links current and work.  I have a couple that freeze up, but that could be the actual feed, not the player.  

rffalcon77

Sent a log from Roku at about 10:30.  This was the stuttering.

I think I would be rffalcon77 as a user??

I will see if the link timeout has occurred and send another log when I replicate that.

rffalcon77

Working to reproduce and I will send you a fresh file. Everything seems to be working well right now. The guide refresh upon opening app seems to have solved my original issue. Now the video will hiccup every couple of minutes.

Just did it at 8:31 a.m. I will send the files you are looking for.