Slow scan for tv shows

sandro_rocha_1982

sandro_rocha_1982

Another question: I am testing both servers to choose the best one for me. Emby is lighter and faster, but the WebOS application does not play some video formats (rmvb for example). Plex is worse to handle and the WebOS application is just as bad, but there is XPlay, which solves compatibility problems. Would it be possible to make the Emby application for WebOS 3.5 run videos without a transcode? If XPlay runs it must be possible to make Emby run as well. There does not seem to be a TV limitation.

sandro_rocha_1982

Why doesn't it play rmvb? What happens when you try?

He plays rmvb but transcode. XPlay plays directly. The native Plex app does not play, says the server is not powerful enough, which would be true if Emby refused to transcode too.

Edited by sandro_rocha_1982

sandro_rocha_1982

He plays rmvb but transcode. XPlay plays directly. The native Plex app does not play, says the server is not powerful enough, which would be true if Emby refused to transcode too.

Good Morning. I tried to play an rmvb file on the LG TV with WebOS and this time it didn't work. The message "There are no compatible streams. Please try later" or something. Before I was forced to reinstall Emby and recreate the library the Emby transcode the file. It stopped working. What could be happening?

Good Morning. I tried to play an rmvb file on the LG TV with WebOS and this time it didn't work. The message "There are no compatible streams. Please try later" or something. Before I was forced to reinstall Emby and recreate the library the Emby transcode the file. It stopped working. What could be happening?

Let's look at an example. Please see how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !