Auto Organize with 2 qualities of video

ernstgot

ernstgot

If I have two of the same movie lets say Accepted is the movie title. I would have a folder called Accepted (2001) with two files in it that need to be called "Accepted (2001) - 1080p.mkv" & "Accepted (2001) - 4k.mkv" however the files are stored on another drive with file names of lets say "Accepted.2001.DTS.1080p.mkv" and the other "Accepted.2001.DTS.2160.mkv" when the plugin Auto Organize finds these it copies one and then the other but overwrites or just copies it to the folder without renaming it.  Would be nice to have the option to change the renaming and how it selects the renaming part.

HI, yes i don't think auto-organize has any support for multi-version. For right now you'd have to handle those manually.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, gonzalonavarre said:

Lo ideal, es que emby escoja automático la version relacionada a la velocidad de internet.

Hi, yes this is what we already do.

• 3 months later...
chef
On 2/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, ernstgot said:

If I have two of the same movie lets say Accepted is the movie title. I would have a folder called Accepted (2001) with two files in it that need to be called "Accepted (2001) - 1080p.mkv" & "Accepted (2001) - 4k.mkv" however the files are stored on another drive with file names of lets say "Accepted.2001.DTS.1080p.mkv" and the other "Accepted.2001.DTS.2160.mkv" when the plugin Auto Organize finds these it copies one and then the other but overwrites or just copies it to the folder without renaming it.  Would be nice to have the option to change the renaming and how it selects the renaming part.

I added this in my pull request for the plugin update. It will handle multi-version naming when scanning in Auto organize.

You can check out the DLL in this thread here: 

• Like 1