Unable to slide screen up or down in tv show page

Fish21
Go to solution Solved by Fish21,

Hi,

I have a surface pro 4 windows tablet and am running the Microsoft store app.

I have added my tv shows and am running into a first issue with the app. In a tv show I cannot vertically slide (swipe down). The page is totally stuck. The strange thing is that this only happens in any tv show page but not on the main page listing all the shows or movies.

This issue obviously makes the app totally unusable since I cannot select an episode past where the screen ends.

Is there any fix?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a surface pro 4 windows tablet and am running the Microsoft store app.

I have added my tv shows and am running into a first issue with the app. In a tv show I cannot vertically slide (swipe down). The page is totally stuck. The strange thing is that this only happens in any tv show page but not on the main page listing all the shows or movies.

This issue obviously makes the app totally unusable since I cannot select an episode past where the screen ends.

Is there any fix?

Thanks

Issue does not seem to exist when changing display settings to tv mode. But that is far from ideal on a tablet.

Edited by Pve87

Hi Luke. See image printscreen attached. But it is the case for every show offcourse. You can see that the bottom of the screen ends at the cast and I cannot touchslide down futher. And the weird thing is that it works when I put display settings to tv mode. When I switch back to tablet mode it works then too but only one time. As soon as I leave the show's page and go back in it is unmovable again5e42bfbaf3e8c_Knipsel.png

Edited by Pve87

• 2 weeks later...