Multiples « Spider-Man » collections

Hyp3rD
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

post-323128-0-16880200-1581379309_thumb.pngHi,

As show in the picture attached to this post, I have a collection that appear multiples times. Each time that I reboot the server, a « new entry » appears. I have check in the roaming directory and I have just one folder with one xml and the xml is normal, I don’t have multiples entries...

I have try to make a « sql » cleanup, but without success...

It’s make it just with Spider-Man one. I have deleted all and create a new entry, but same result at the end...  :huh:

Some have a idea?

Thank you!

Hi Luke,

Yes, autoboxset was installed with the version 1.23 I think with Emby Server 4.3.0.1.

For now, I have uninstalled boxset and its seem to be good for now, but its a practical plugin, I hope that I will reinstall it...

I had the same reflex, but there are 5 films in my library and a lot more collection ... I also have another question that I noticed recently, before version 4.3.1.0, we had a progression transcoding on the tile displayed in the dashboard, but now we only have "transcoding" as information, did I do something that would have broken this function ...?

Always the exact same entries, that add a new Spider-Man collection entry...

2020-02-11 19:55:25.100 Info Auto Box Sets: Executing Automatic BoxSet creation.  Found 106 potential box sets.
2020-02-11 19:55:25.566 Info Auto Box Sets: Verified set 531241 as Spider-Man Collection - creating...
2020-02-11 19:55:25.826 Info Auto Box Sets: Automatic BoxSet creation completed.
2020-02-11 19:55:26.169 Info TaskManager: Scan media library Completed after 0 minute(s) and 21 seconds

I have detect a problem, two movies with a another collection ID is in the collection, the Homecoming and Far from Home have the ID 531241, but always readd in the collection 556.

I will add the log when I will be at home.

Thank you

Happy2Play

Always the exact same entries, that add a new Spider-Man collection entry...

2020-02-11 19:55:25.100 Info Auto Box Sets: Executing Automatic BoxSet creation.  Found 106 potential box sets.
2020-02-11 19:55:25.566 Info Auto Box Sets: Verified set 531241 as Spider-Man Collection - creating...
2020-02-11 19:55:25.826 Info Auto Box Sets: Automatic BoxSet creation completed.
2020-02-11 19:55:26.169 Info TaskManager: Scan media library Completed after 0 minute(s) and 21 seconds

This is a little odd as it should reflect "Spider-Man (Avengers) Collection" for that id.

Effectively Happy2Play...

Here is the log, I have made a rotation before refresh 2 times the libraries, and 2 new entries for the Spider-Man collection 556, but nothing for the 531241...

embyserver.txt

Happy2Play

Effectively Happy2Play...

Here is the log, I have made a rotation before refresh 2 times the libraries, and 2 new entries for the Spider-Man collection 556, but nothing for the 531241...

:) Looks like another Translation issue, as your language translated title is Wrong on TMDB.  Both Collections have the same translated title.

https://api.themoviedb.org/3/collection/531241?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&append_to_response=images&language=fr-CA&include_image_language=fr-CA,fr,null,en

https://api.themoviedb.org/3/collection/556?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&append_to_response=images&language=fr-CA&include_image_language=fr-CA,fr,null,en

Or should I say there is no Translated title.

5e44a76843da1_translate2.jpg

5e44a77c42be6_translate.jpg

5e44a95a64a0b_translate3.jpg

But am not sure why you would get multiple collection entries.  @@Luke would have to comment on that.

Edited by Happy2Play

I have made the change on themoviedb yesterday at 10pm and After a refresh, the bug is still there.

I have made the change on the 2 collections on the website...  :(

I have delete all previous entries and when I recreate then and refresh, same pattern, new Spider-Man collection each time...

Edited by Hyp3rD

Happy2Play

I would assume they need removed from the database as there is already a issue, have you tried removing all the Spider-Man media, doing a library scan, then re-adding them?  Ensure to check the collections are deleted also.

Same result, I have delete each collection entries in the metadata editor, delete each .nfo in movie folders, move them scan, and readd them, at the second scan, 2 entries and more...

Happy2Play

A guess would be the collectionid is somehow corrupted in your database.

I can see the translated Collections have updated opening the links in post 17

Same result, I have delete each collection entries in the metadata editor, delete each .nfo in movie folders, move them scan, and readd them, at the second scan, 2 entries and more...

Did you by chance do a search after removing the movies to ensure they were gone?