2 replies to this topic

#1 legallink OFFLINE  

legallink

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 1260 posts
  • Local time: 01:56 AM

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:19 AM

I have multiple devices using the iOS beta. Just prepping for a trip and requested a bunch of downloads for different devices. They all queued up in the admin dashboard under the same device name (and all the wrong device). I don’t know if they will all download correctly or incorrectly. Will find out and post back shortly. Note that all devices were signed in as a different user (though I don’t think that should matter).

#2 Nanganator OFFLINE  

Nanganator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 06:56 AM

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:52 AM

I have a similar issue. Just not with any Beta apps.
Multiple users all with iOS. When users with iOS app version 1.9.2 tried to download they all queued for a different users device running iOS 1.9.1. When I deleted the iOS 1.9.1 device and the users with iOS 1.9.2 tried downloading again this time they all queued under an Android device of a different user (Android app 3.0.87). This continued on. Delete that device, when iOS user hits download then all downloads queue for a different random users random device. Sometimes they would all queue on an android device. After I deleted that device then it would be an iOS device. No rhyme or reason. Thankfully at no point would any of the downloads actually work. Would just sit in Ready to Transfer. Conversion happened though (where requested).

Andoid devices would queue and download to themselves properly.

OS version Ubuntu 16.04
Emby Server Version 4.3.1.0

Edited by Nanganator, 14 February 2020 - 08:53 AM.

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 149391 posts
  • Local time: 01:56 AM

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:51 AM

I'm pretty sure this is just a display problem in the server dashboard management screen. We'll look into this. Thanks for reporting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users