Unable to identify with imdb, themoviedb, thetvdb, neither the plugin update/ download works

Hyena

The issue started some weeks ago.

Sometimes the identify works , but most of the times not.

I also tried to identify the movies manualy with the imdb, themoviedb ... id but have no luck at all. 

In the past everything was fine, but not anymore.

Maybe it casused by the lastest firmware update but to be honest i have no idea.

The another problem is, i can see lot of red warning notes on the dasboard:

"check for plugin updates unsuccesful"

also i cannot open the plugin catalogue because it just circling till the ethernity but nothing else happen.

Maybe it caused by a network issue (i tried to switch off the ipv6 on the server but wasn't helpful) ? I dont know because every other installed app (plex, sonarr, bazarr....) works well.

The server Asustor AS5104T with 4GB ram.

The router is Asus AC68U.

The NAS and the router was restarted but unfortunately the problem still exists.

Otherwise i can login to the Emby server and play anything even from remotely but as i wrote no plugin updates /downloads, and non of the scrapers works  :(

Please help!

log.txt

post-355349-0-19075500-1580981535_thumb.jpg

post-355349-0-05239200-1580981544_thumb.jpg

Update.

It seems it connected to the ipv6 somehow because after i switched off the ipv6 on the router all problem is fixed.

The question is, do we have any solition to fix this problem any other way? (i mean just disable the ipv6 on the emby server or something like this)

The issue started some weeks ago.

Sometimes the identify works , but most of the times not.

I also tried to identify the movies manualy with the imdb, themoviedb ... id but have no luck at all. 

In the past everything was fine, but not anymore.

Maybe it casused by the lastest firmware update but to be honest i have no idea.

The another problem is, i can see lot of red warning notes on the dasboard:

"check for plugin updates unsuccesful"

also i cannot open the plugin catalogue because it just circling till the ethernity but nothing else happen.

Maybe it caused by a network issue (i tried to switch off the ipv6 on the server but wasn't helpful) ? I dont know because every other installed app (plex, sonarr, bazarr....) works well.

The server Asustor AS5104T with 4GB ram.

The router is Asus AC68U.

The NAS and the router was restarted but unfortunately the problem still exists.

Otherwise i can login to the Emby server and play anything even from remotely but as i wrote no plugin updates /downloads, and non of the scrapers works  :(

Please help!

@@Hyena, all outgoing network communications are failing. Generally this means you may have something blocking emby server from sending outgoing requests ,such as a firewall, security software, or VPN. Can you look into this? Thanks !

I have no vpn , firewall, or security software on the NAS.

According my diagnostic its connected to the ipv6 settings because if i switching off the ipv6 on the router all problem will gone.

If i switching back the ipv6 on the router i can still use the scrapers and plugin update for a while but after some hours the ipv6 connection of the emby is dropped and nothing works. (otherwise the ipv6 still working well with another apps )

It seems the emby server prefering ipv6 connection and not working on ipv4 if otherwise the server has ipv6 addresse.

If the ipv6 is disabled on the router i have no problem at all.

The question is, how can i disable the ipv6 protocol on the emby server or how can i force it to use ipv4?

Is it possible? 

@@Hyena, all outgoing network communications are failing. Generally this means you may have something blocking emby server from sending outgoing requests ,such as a firewall, security software, or VPN. Can you look into this? Thanks !