Tizen 1.0.73 Subtitle Adjust

streak22

streak22

Hello i had installed the emby app for tizen 1.0.73 and it has all i need. It's great! I only want one more crucial thing that is the subtitle adjust in the play... (Micro seconds before and after). Sometimes i the exact subtitle its not disponible...

It's any way that someone implement this?? (Or maybe it's has some workarround that i cant see?)

Thank you very Much!

FrostByte

In the meantime you could use something like subedit which can adjust all times down to the ms one way or the other fairly quick and easily.

streak22

Hey luke!! Thanks for answer me with tha speed!!

A friend i I wonder about time, Do you know when this is ging to be implemented? (Because is the only thing critical for us that is left for emby samsung player)

Thanks in advance and congrats for the job

streak22

In the meantime you could use something like subedit which can adjust all times down to the ms one way or the other fairly quick and easily.

Hi Frost! That program doit automatically or i need to open each video, test it and adjust it?

Thank you!!

FrostByte

I don't think it will do it automatically. 

Basically you need to know how far the times are off and then open the subtitle file with subedit, then click on synchronize and input the number of seconds, ms, etc you want to adjust the subtitles by and click okay.  It then adjusts the times for every line.  Unfortunately, you would have to do this for every subtitle, but the advantage would be that it is permanent and you could do a few of them now while you await for any app update.