EmbyCon and DVD Folder Support

majestic

majestic

I can't seem to play my DVD folders (video_ts) using Kodi 18.5 with EmbyCon on my Nvidia Shield. I only saw one mention of this issue in an old post, but was unsure if the information was still valid (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/66975-video-ts-kodi-18-wont-work-anymore/&do=findComment&comment=669886). Seems to me like more people would be complaining if this were true, so I am probably just doing something wrong. Does EmbyCon support DVD folders (video_ts) on Kodi 18.5 on the Nvidia Shield? Am I missing something basic that would enable this functionality?

I will be happy to post a log to get further assistance if someone can confirm it works on their system.

Thank you.

TeamB

To be honest I dont know if it works or not any longer, it is not a use case I have tested in a few years now and you are the first person to mention it in about that long as well.

If you want you could supply a debug log and I will take a look:

- in the EmbyCon addon settings under advanced turn on debug logging

- restart Kodi

- play a DVD folder item

- shutdown Kodi and PM me the log

majestic

Thank you. Will post a log when I get home.

Are most people just converting their DVD's to .mkv or making an ISOs? Perhaps everyone has just moved on to BluRay...

majestic

Yeah. I am certainly a bit behind with the times it appears. Thanks for the advice and I will still post a log for what it's worth.