mpv.conf - having issue configuring scaling

Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Guys (esp. Doofus),

I am trying to configure ET for better upscaling.   However, I have run into an issue.  In particular, it does not appear that MPV is using the scaling options I am setting in mpv.conf.

I know my mpv.conf file is being read because I have it generating log files. In addition, as a test case, when I set “video-unscaled=yes,” the image is not scaled and, as expected, there are black bars surrounding the picture.  I am attempting to upscale 480i video material to 1080.  My computer has an i7 four core Kaby Lake and an nVidia GTX 1080 video card.  In Emby Theater I turned hardware acceleration to “none” to avoid problems.

Whether I set “scale=” to low fidelity algorithms like “nn,” “oversample,” “bilinear,” or whether I set it to “ewa_lancozsharp,” the scaled picture looks the same on my 1080p monitor, and I have some experience comparing scaler outputs.  In addition, my CPU/GPU usage is exactly the same at 5%/32% no matter what scaling I specify. I also tried, “profile=gpu-hq” with the same results.  I have deinterlacing set to "yes" in ET, so whatever is default is being used.

My mpv.conf is simple:

Log-file=”C:\mpv logs\Theater mpv log.txt”

msg-level=v

gpu=vo

hwdec=no

scale=[one of: nn, oversample, bilinear, ewa_lanczossharp]

I have looked at the log file and, unless I am missing something, it does not seem to indicate which scaling algorithm is being used.   Is there a way to confirm which scaling algorithm is being implemented by MPV at run time?  I have attached a log file that was generated when I had "scale=oversample".

Theater mpv log.txt

Guest asrequested

You're trying to use a hardware scaler with no hardware acceleration. Just enable 'auto' in Theater for hardware acceleration, and use this in your mpv.conf. The extra stuff will help clean up artifacts.

Log-file="C:\mpv logs\Theater mpv log.txt"
msg-level=v

hwdec-codecs=all
opengl-pbo
scale=ewa_lanczossharp
dither-depth=auto
deband
deband-iterations=1
deband-grain=0
Edited by Doofus

Guest asrequested

For anyone wanting to be able to see if your options are working, run the config for mpv standalone. When playing, press shift+i, then press 2. You'll see, this:

5e365a387e08c_Untitled.gif

Edited by Doofus
  • Like 1

Chest Rockwell

Doofus,

Thank you for the reply.  I do have a couple of follow up questions. 

First,  I created an mpv.conf file exactly as you stated above. I also put the ET app into "auto" for h/w acceleration. I  am still not certain that the scaler selection in the mpv.conf is being honored.  Again, I can't see any difference between default, oversample, and ewa_lanczossharp when close up to the screen on still images and my CPU/GPU utilization is a constant (3%/37%) regardless of scaling algorithm specified.  In addition, if you look at the attached log, there is a line:

[  0.899][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:iw h:ih flags:'bilinear' interl:0

Doesn't this mean that bilinear is being used even though the mpv-conf specifies ewa_lanczossharp?

Second, I then added the line vf=bwdif to activate the improved deinterlacer. The log file states that: 

[   0.900][f][lavfi] failed to configure the filter graph

[   0.900][e][vf] Disabling filter bwdif.00 because it has failed.

Also my CPU/GPU utilization did not increase at all when I added bwdif.  In earlier experiments, I could not get bwdif to work when any hardware acceleration was being used.  This is why I had disabled all h/w acceleration.  Do you know how to get bwdif to work when there is h/w acceleration?

Thanks again.

Theater mpv log-2.txt

I thought it we were supposed to use unset (for MPV.conf) at the very bottom of the ET hardware acceleration settings to get it to read MPV?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Chest Rockwell

I thought it we were supposed to use unset (for MPV.conf) at the very bottom of the ET hardware acceleration settings to get it to read MPV?

Iorac - thanks for the tip.  I did not even see that option (on my screen it required scrolling down to see it).  Now that I have selected "unset" in ET, the log is no longer showing "bilinear."  However, I still need to do some more testing to verify that the scale= command in mpv.conf is being honored.  Additionally, bwdif is no longer failing, and the log seems to indicate it is being used.

Having at the bottom really isn't the best place for that option. Until I was told about it i didn't know it was there either.

Guest asrequested

Doofus,

Thank you for the reply.  I do have a couple of follow up questions. 

First,  I created an mpv.conf file exactly as you stated above. I also put the ET app into "auto" for h/w acceleration. I  am still not certain that the scaler selection in the mpv.conf is being honored.  Again, I can't see any difference between default, oversample, and ewa_lanczossharp when close up to the screen on still images and my CPU/GPU utilization is a constant (3%/37%) regardless of scaling algorithm specified.  In addition, if you look at the attached log, there is a line:

[  0.899][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:iw h:ih flags:'bilinear' interl:0

Doesn't this mean that bilinear is being used even though the mpv-conf specifies ewa_lanczossharp?

Second, I then added the line vf=bwdif to activate the improved deinterlacer. The log file states that: 

[   0.900][f][lavfi] failed to configure the filter graph

[   0.900][e][vf] Disabling filter bwdif.00 because it has failed.

Also my CPU/GPU utilization did not increase at all when I added bwdif.  In earlier experiments, I could not get bwdif to work when any hardware acceleration was being used.  This is why I had disabled all h/w acceleration.  Do you know how to get bwdif to work when there is h/w acceleration?

Thanks again.

You're confusing yourself. bwdif is an ffmpeg software deinterlacer. Why are you trying to use that instead of deinterlace=yes? You're making things difficult for yourself. There are software scalers that you can use, but that's a beast of a way to go, especially when you have a great GPU. Try enabling auto for deinterlacing in the Theater settings, and auto for hardware acceleration, use the config I gave you and you should be fine.

That's not relevant, here. That's only if you want to set the option in your mpv.conf. In this case, he's playing old SDR stuff. Using auto for hardware acceleration, is recommended.

Iorac - thanks for the tip.  I did not even see that option (on my screen it required scrolling down to see it).  Now that I have selected "unset" in ET, the log is no longer showing "bilinear."  However, I still need to do some more testing to verify that the scale= command in mpv.conf is being honored.  Additionally, bwdif is no longer failing, and the log seems to indicate it is being used.

If you really want to complicate this, you can use Unset, and create auto-profiles that will enable and disable your options/settings based on content. But I'd have to write you a config for that and provide the necessary files..... I have other things to attend to.... You shouldn't be messing with advanced configs if you don't know what you're doing. It's working because hardware acceleration isn't being used... 

Chest Rockwell

Doofus,

When I used your script (w/ scale=ewa_lanczossharp) and h/w acceleration was activated (ET h/w acceleration set to auto), the log shows the "auto_scaler" being set to "bilinear."  See second log file.  Do you know why that might be?   And as I indicated, using your script the cpu/gpu usage was the same, auto_scaler shows bilinear in the log, and image quality appeared to be the same, regardless of what scaling option is used for scale=.

Guest asrequested

Doofus,

When I used your script (w/ scale=ewa_lanczossharp) and h/w acceleration was activated (ET h/w acceleration set to auto), the log shows the "auto_scaler" being set to "bilinear."  See second log file.  Do you know why that might be?   And as I indicated, using your script the cpu/gpu usage was the same, auto_scaler shows bilinear in the log, and image quality appeared to be the same, regardless of what scaling option is used for scale=.

As I explained, you are using a software deinterlacer (bwdif):

[   0.899][v][vf] [bwdif] 720x480 [853:720] d3d11[nv12] bt.601/bt.601-525/bt.1886/limited/display SP=1.000000 CL=mpeg2/4/h264
[   0.899][d][ffmpeg] mpv_src_default_in: w:720 h:480 pixfmt:d3d11 tb:1/1000000 fr:220999/3687 sar:853/720 sws_param:
[   0.899][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:iw h:ih flags:'bilinear' interl:0
[   0.900][d][ffmpeg] filter: auto-inserting filter 'auto_scaler_0' between the filter 'mpv_src_default_in' and the filter 'filter'
[   0.900][e][ffmpeg] Impossible to convert between the formats supported by the filter 'mpv_src_default_in' and the filter 'auto_scaler_0'
[   0.900][f][lavfi] failed to configure the filter graph
[   0.900][e][vf] Disabling filter bwdif.00 because it has failed.

It isn't a post processing filter. It's either/or. If you want to use a software deinterlacer, then you have to disable hardware acceleration and use a software scaler. You are causing a conflict of mechanisms, and the hardware acceleration will win, because it's the decoder. Stop using bwdif and enable auto deinterlacing in the Theater UI.

Edited by Doofus

Chest Rockwell

Thanks for the feedback.  I will play around with it.  Your posts have given me some more insight into how this all works.

Guest asrequested

@@Chest Rockwell Sometimes I'm an idiot and I forget things :)

Enable one of the copyback modes for hardware acceleration, and you should be able to use those video filters. As you have an Nvidia GPU, I'd suggest nvdec copyback. To test with, I used auto copyback. Results below:

[   1.553][v][vf] [bwdif] 720x480 [8:9] nv12 bt.601/bt.601-525/bt.1886/limited/display SP=1.000000 CL=mpeg2/4/h264
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] mpv_src_default_in: w:720 h:480 pixfmt:nv12 tb:1/1000000 fr:0/1 sar:8/9
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:iw h:ih flags:'bilinear' interl:0
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] filter: auto-inserting filter 'auto_scaler_0' between the filter 'mpv_src_default_in' and the filter 'filter'
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:720 h:480 fmt:nv12 sar:8/9 -> w:720 h:480 fmt:yuv420p sar:8/9 flags:0x2
[   1.553][v][cplayer] starting audio playback

5e37d7ce100e0_Untitled1.jpg

5e37d7e18cc02_Untitled2.jpg

Chest Rockwell

Enable one of the copyback modes for hardware acceleration, and you should be able to use those video filters. As you have an Nvidia GPU, I'd suggest nvdec copyback. To test with, I used auto copyback. Results below:

[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:iw h:ih flags:'bilinear' interl:0
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] filter: auto-inserting filter 'auto_scaler_0' between the filter 'mpv_src_default_in' and the filter 'filter'
[   1.553][d][ffmpeg] auto_scaler_0: w:720 h:480 fmt:nv12 sar:8/9 -> w:720 h:480 fmt:yuv420p sar:8/9 flags:0x2

Per your suggestion, I was able to use D3D-copyback and get bwdif working.  At first, I was seeing some artifacting in moving edges.  But then I realized that I also needed to change "Enable Deinterlacing" in ET from "yes" to "no."   If it is set to "yes," then both the hardware deinterlacer and bwdif are active and interfere with one another.  Once I changed it to "no," only bwdif was operative and things looked like they were deinterlacing properly.  

Do you know what the above-quoted lines from your log are referring to?  What does it mean for the auto_scaler to be set to "bilinear" even though you have selected ewa_lanczos for scaling?  I could not find anything online as to how to interpret the log.  It appears this auto_scaler might be doing some sort of chroma conversion or chroma scaling?   

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Guest asrequested

Do you know what the above-quoted lines from your log are referring to?  What does it mean for the auto_scaler to be set to "bilinear" even though you have selected ewa_lanczos for scaling?  I could not find anything online as to how to interpret the log.  It appears this auto_scaler might be doing some sort of chroma conversion or chroma scaling?   

It's just the internal processing for the filter. Bilinear is the fastest as to not impede the process, and upscaling to the display happens after that. That's why, if you look at my screenshots, --scale is toward the end. Decoding and image changes first, then upscaled.

Chest Rockwell

Doofus,

Okay, after a few days of experimenting, I seem to have most everything working.  I am using D3D11va-copyback.  I have scalers working, and for deinterlacing I can activate either bwdif software deinterlacing or vf=d3d11vpp hardware deinterlacing.  I even have the FSRCNNX shaders enabled and auto profiles set up for SD and HD content.

There is an issue I have noticed, however.  When I use the hardware deinterlacer, the mode option is not being honored.  I am using the same h/w deinterlacer that you are in your mpv.conf:

vf=d3d11vpp=deint=yes:interlaced-only=yes:mode=[blend, bob, adaptive, mocomp, ivctc]

When I call this h/w deinterlacer for interlaced SD content, it does deinterlace the video.  And I know it is the d3d11 deinterlacer being activated because if a put a pound sign (#) in front of it, the video is not deinterlaced.  Similarly, if I set "deint=no" then the video is also not deinterlaced. However, I have noticed that regardless of what option I set mode to, the deinerlacing looks exactly the same.  I confirmed this by using the Spears & Munsil "jaggies" deinterlacing test pattern (the one with the rotating bar).  Regardless of whether I set mode=blend, bob, adaptive, mocomp, or ivctc the test pattern looks exactly the same.  It should be very easy to tell the difference between blend and mocomp on such a moving test pattern.  As I wanted to use d3d11vpp for both deinterlacing and inverse telecine, it is important to me that the mode option be honored.

Are you able to confirm with your configuration that when you change the deinterlacing mode, that selection is being honored?  I suspect there might be a driver problem. It seems that there is only one deinterlacing algorithm being called regardless of how the mode is set.  I will say that based on the test patterns, the default algorithm that is called is actually pretty good.  

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Guest asrequested

The thing with hardware deinterlacing is that the hardware may not support all of the options. The hardware will do only what it's capable of doing. Maybe you can find some docs on your GPU that will give you that info? Or just use software. There's a plethora of options with software. Have you looked at the bwdif configs?

Chest Rockwell

I can get bwdif to work for deinterlace, but it does not have a mode for inverse telecine.  Because I have a mix of 480 video and telecined content, my goal is to eventually use autodeint scripts and auto profiles to deinterlace or inverse telecine as needed.  I have deinterlacing basically figured out and am now working on figuring out inverse telecine.  The d3d11 h/w has a IVCTC mode but I could not get it to work, which led me to discover that the mode option does not work.

As I have a GTX 1080 and I believe that you have a 1060, and we are both using the d3d11 deinterlacer, I figured that If the mode option does not work for me it is probably not working for you either.  But as I indicated, whatever the default deinterlacing mode is, it is pretty good.  It's just that I can't put my Nvidia card into an inverse telecine mode.  I guess I will need to experiment with fieldmatch/decimate filters. 

Guest asrequested

I think something may be broken. I was just testing this:

5e3efa8572599_Annotation20200208101308.j

And it doesn't work at all. I have an RTX 2060, so maybe it doesn't work with the newer stuff? Maybe you could try it and see if it works with your GTX?

But there are several other software deinterlacers. If you can't make that work, then one of us should make an issue report to mpv.

Chest Rockwell

I switched to cuda-copy and tried vd-lavc-o=deint=adaptive.   It does not seem to work for me either.  I also  have not been able to get the vdpaupp h/w deinterlacer to work.  The only h/w deinterlacer I can get to work is d3d11vpp, but as indicated above it does not honor mode selection and uses some default algorithm.  

Guest asrequested

These are all the video filters you can use:

Available libavfilter filters:
  amplify          Amplify changes between successive video frames.
  ass              Render ASS subtitles onto input video using the libass library.
  atadenoise       Apply an Adaptive Temporal Averaging Denoiser.
  avgblur          Apply Average Blur filter.
  bbox             Compute bounding box for each frame.
  bench            Benchmark part of a filtergraph.
  bitplanenoise    Measure bit plane noise.
  blackdetect      Detect video intervals that are (almost) black.
  blackframe       Detect frames that are (almost) black.
  boxblur          Blur the input.
  bwdif            Deinterlace the input image.
  chromahold       Turns a certain color range into gray.
  chromakey        Turns a certain color into transparency. Operates on YUV colors.
  ciescope         Video CIE scope.
  codecview        Visualize information about some codecs.
  colorbalance     Adjust the color balance.
  colorchannelmixer Adjust colors by mixing color channels.
  colorkey         Turns a certain color into transparency. Operates on RGB colors.
  colorlevels      Adjust the color levels.
  colormatrix      Convert color matrix.
  colorspace       Convert between colorspaces.
  convolution      Apply convolution filter.
  copy             Copy the input video unchanged to the output.
  cover_rect       Find and cover a user specified object.
  crop             Crop the input video.
  cropdetect       Auto-detect crop size.
  cue              Delay filtering to match a cue.
  curves           Adjust components curves.
  datascope        Video data analysis.
  dctdnoiz         Denoise frames using 2D DCT.
  deband           Debands video.
  deblock          Deblock video.
  dedot            Reduce cross-luminance and cross-color.
  deflate          Apply deflate effect.
  deflicker        Remove temporal frame luminance variations.
  dejudder         Remove judder produced by pullup.
  delogo           Remove logo from input video.
  deshake          Stabilize shaky video.
  despill          Despill video.
  detelecine       Apply an inverse telecine pattern.
  dilation         Apply dilation effect.
  doubleweave      Weave input video fields into double number of frames.
  drawbox          Draw a colored box on the input video.
  drawgraph        Draw a graph using input video metadata.
  drawgrid         Draw a colored grid on the input video.
  drawtext         Draw text on top of video frames using libfreetype library.
  edgedetect       Detect and draw edge.
  elbg             Apply posterize effect, using the ELBG algorithm.
  entropy          Measure video frames entropy.
  eq               Adjust brightness, contrast, gamma, and saturation.
  erosion          Apply erosion effect.
  fade             Fade in/out input video.
  fftdnoiz         Denoise frames using 3D FFT.
  fftfilt          Apply arbitrary expressions to pixels in frequency domain.
  field            Extract a field from the input video.
  fieldhint        Field matching using hints.
  fieldorder       Set the field order.
  fillborders      Fill borders of the input video.
  find_rect        Find a user specified object.
  floodfill        Fill area with same color with another color.
  format           Convert the input video to one of the specified pixel formats.
  fps              Force constant framerate.
  framerate        Upsamples or downsamples progressive source between specified frame rates.
  framestep        Select one frame every N frames.
  fspp             Apply Fast Simple Post-processing filter.
  gblur            Apply Gaussian Blur filter.
  geq              Apply generic equation to each pixel.
  gradfun          Debands video quickly using gradients.
  graphmonitor     Show various filtergraph stats.
  greyedge         Estimates scene illumination by grey edge assumption.
  hflip            Horizontally flip the input video.
  histeq           Apply global color histogram equalization.
  histogram        Compute and draw a histogram.
  hqdn3d           Apply a High Quality 3D Denoiser.
  hqx              Scale the input by 2, 3 or 4 using the hq*x magnification algorithm.
  hue              Adjust the hue and saturation of the input video.
  hwdownload       Download a hardware frame to a normal frame
  hwmap            Map hardware frames
  hwupload         Upload a normal frame to a hardware frame
  hwupload_cuda    Upload a system memory frame to a CUDA device.
  idet             Interlace detect Filter.
  il               Deinterleave or interleave fields.
  inflate          Apply inflate effect.
  interlace        Convert progressive video into interlaced.
  kerndeint        Apply kernel deinterlacing to the input.
  lenscorrection   Rectify the image by correcting for lens distortion.
  limiter          Limit pixels components to the specified range.
  loop             Loop video frames.
  lumakey          Turns a certain luma into transparency.
  lut              Compute and apply a lookup table to the RGB/YUV input video.
  lut1d            Adjust colors using a 1D LUT.
  lut3d            Adjust colors using a 3D LUT.
  lutrgb           Compute and apply a lookup table to the RGB input video.
  lutyuv           Compute and apply a lookup table to the YUV input video.
  mcdeint          Apply motion compensating deinterlacing.
  mestimate        Generate motion vectors.
  metadata         Manipulate video frame metadata.
  minterpolate     Frame rate conversion using Motion Interpolation.
  mpdecimate       Remove near-duplicate frames.
  negate           Negate input video.
  nlmeans          Non-local means denoiser.
  nnedi            Apply neural network edge directed interpolation intra-only deinterlacer.
  noformat         Force libavfilter not to use any of the specified pixel formats for the input to the next filter.
  noise            Add noise.
  normalize        Normalize RGB video.
  null             Pass the source unchanged to the output.
  oscilloscope     2D Video Oscilloscope.
  owdenoise        Denoise using wavelets.
  pad              Pad the input video.
  palettegen       Find the optimal palette for a given stream.
  perms            Set permissions for the output video frame.
  perspective      Correct the perspective of video.
  phase            Phase shift fields.
  pixdesctest      Test pixel format definitions.
  pixscope         Pixel data analysis.
  pp               Filter video using libpostproc.
  pp7              Apply Postprocessing 7 filter.
  prewitt          Apply prewitt operator.
  pseudocolor      Make pseudocolored video frames.
  pullup           Pullup from field sequence to frames.
  qp               Change video quantization parameters.
  random           Return random frames.
  readeia608       Read EIA-608 Closed Caption codes from input video and write them to frame metadata.
  readvitc         Read vertical interval timecode and write it to frame metadata.
  realtime         Slow down filtering to match realtime.
  removegrain      Remove grain.
  removelogo       Remove a TV logo based on a mask image.
  repeatfields     Hard repeat fields based on MPEG repeat field flag.
  reverse          Reverse a clip.
  roberts          Apply roberts cross operator.
  rotate           Rotate the input image.
  sab              Apply shape adaptive blur.
  scale            Scale the input video size and/or convert the image format.
  selectivecolor   Apply CMYK adjustments to specific color ranges.
  sendcmd          Send commands to filters.
  separatefields   Split input video frames into fields.
  setdar           Set the frame display aspect ratio.
  setfield         Force field for the output video frame.
  setparams        Force field, or color property for the output video frame.
  setpts           Set PTS for the output video frame.
  setrange         Force color range for the output video frame.
  setsar           Set the pixel sample aspect ratio.
  settb            Set timebase for the video output link.
  showinfo         Show textual information for each video frame.
  showpalette      Display frame palette.
  shuffleframes    Shuffle video frames.
  shuffleplanes    Shuffle video planes.
  sidedata         Manipulate video frame side data.
  signalstats      Generate statistics from video analysis.
  smartblur        Blur the input video without impacting the outlines.
  sobel            Apply sobel operator.
  spp              Apply a simple post processing filter.
  sr               Apply DNN-based image super resolution to the input.
  stereo3d         Convert video stereoscopic 3D view.
  subtitles        Render text subtitles onto input video using the libass library.
  super2xsai       Scale the input by 2x using the Super2xSaI pixel art algorithm.
  swaprect         Swap 2 rectangular objects in video.
  swapuv           Swap U and V components.
  tblend           Blend successive frames.
  telecine         Apply a telecine pattern.
  thumbnail        Select the most representative frame in a given sequence of consecutive frames.
  tile             Tile several successive frames together.
  tinterlace       Perform temporal field interlacing.
  tlut2            Compute and apply a lookup table from two successive frames.
  tmix             Mix successive video frames.
  tonemap          Conversion to/from different dynamic ranges.
  tpad             Temporarily pad video frames.
  transpose        Transpose input video.
  trim             Pick one continuous section from the input, drop the rest.
  unsharp          Sharpen or blur the input video.
  uspp             Apply Ultra Simple / Slow Post-processing filter.
  vaguedenoiser    Apply a Wavelet based Denoiser.
  vectorscope      Video vectorscope.
  vflip            Flip the input video vertically.
  vfrdet           Variable frame rate detect filter.
  vibrance         Boost or alter saturation.
  vignette         Make or reverse a vignette effect.
  vmafmotion       Calculate the VMAF Motion score.
  w3fdif           Apply Martin Weston three field deinterlace.
  waveform         Video waveform monitor.
  weave            Weave input video fields into frames.
  xbr              Scale the input using xBR algorithm.
  yadif            Deinterlace the input image.
  zoompan          Apply Zoom & Pan effect.
  zscale           Apply resizing, colorspace and bit depth conversion.
  fifo             Buffer input images and send them when they are requested.

If libavfilter filters clash with builtin mpv filters,
prefix them with lavfi- to select the libavfilter one.

Guest asrequested

My log shows it being applied:

[   0.519][i][auto_profiles] Applying profile Interlaced 
[   0.519][d][cplayer] Run command: apply-profile, flags=64, args=["Interlaced"]
[   0.519][v][cplayer] Applying profile 'Interlaced'...
[   0.519][v][cplayer] Setting option 'hwdec' = 'd3d11va' (flags = 4)
[   0.520][v][vd] Looking at hwdec mpeg2video-d3d11va...
[   0.520][v][vd] Trying hardware decoding via mpeg2video-d3d11va.
[   0.520][v][cplayer] Setting option 'vf' = 'd3d11vpp=deint=yes:interlaced-only=yes:mode=blend' (flags = 4)
[   0.520][v][user_filter_wrapper] Setting option 'deint' = 'yes' (flags = 0)
[   0.520][v][user_filter_wrapper] Setting option 'interlaced-only' = 'yes' (flags = 0)
[   0.520][v][user_filter_wrapper] Setting option 'mode' = 'blend' (flags = 0)
[   0.520][v][vf] User filter list:
[   0.520][v][vf]   d3d11vpp (d3d11vpp.00)