Where to find created playlist?

DuckingOfficer
Go to solution Solved by DuckingOfficer,

DuckingOfficer

Hey,

I created a playlist in a Movie library type.

Nowhere except in the Metadata Manager I can find this playlist, making it basically useless because I can't play the playlist e. g. on the Android TV app.

Am I just too stupid to find created playlists for my user or aren't those available for Movie type libraries?

Thanks!

Edited by DuckingOfficer

DuckingOfficer

Sadly, there isn't. Next to my libraries I only have the Collections.

Seems like some kind of bug? I try running Scan Media Library later today. I hope I don't have to do that every time I create a new playlist (I even did it through the normal web interface, so this would be kinda weird).

PenkethBoy

Do you have a playlist library - should get created when you create your first playlist

and do you have the playlist library set to be visible in user>home screen settings as you can set it to be hidden

the playlist as an xml file is saved to ..\programdata\data\playlists\playlistname [playlist] (on windows) so does it exist?

• Solution
DuckingOfficer

I found the problem: I have granted access to specific libraries per user. This way, because the Playlist library has been created newly, it wasn't accessible by nobody. I allowed access and now it works. Thank you!

• Like 1