Emby Clean CSS Cleanup

dannymichel

dannymichel

being the highlight color would make sense

i just changed it to change with the theme color

• Like 2

Hey @@dannymichel, how did you do it so in "Continue watching" and "Next up" you have a screenshot from the episode and not series banner? I can't manage to do it on mine. Also, are your "My media" posters custom? If yes, could you link them?

Edited by lkem

tomnjerry74

Hey @@dannymichel, how did you do it so in "Continue watching" and "Next up" you have a screenshot from the episode and not series banner? I can't manage to do it on mine. Also, are your "My media" posters custom? If yes, could you link them?

I'm pretty sure to do that you need to just not have a series banner. Try deleting it and see what happens.

• Like 1

tomnjerry74

@@dannymichel Just thought I'd let you know the update you made to hide the "..." settings button next to My Media also breaks the user's profile image. If you go to user settings you can see it disappears unless it is hovered over.

Happy2Play

@@dannymichel Just thought I'd let you know the update you made to hide the "..." settings button next to My Media also breaks the user's profile image. If you go to user settings you can see it disappears unless it is hovered over.

I don't see this behavior unless I am not looking in the right spot.  Where exactly are you referring to?

tomnjerry74

I don't see this behavior unless I am not looking in the right spot.  Where exactly are you referring to?

Hmm, yeah that's weird. I added back the code to show you but now it's not doing it anymore.

This image would not exist unless I hovered over the area. I guess it was something on my end because I have cleared my cache and whatnot since then.

5e6cf6bea8807_Untitled.jpg

Happy2Play

Hmm, yeah that's weird. I added back the code to show you but now it's not doing it anymore.

This image would not exist unless I hovered over the area. I guess it was something on my end because I have cleared my cache and whatnot since then.

5e6cf6bea8807_Untitled.jpg

I was wondering how a targeted "homeSectionsContainer" item was being affected somewhere else. :)

I'm pretty sure to do that you need to just not have a series banner. Try deleting it and see what happens.

I had to disable banners and wallpapers, but it did work. Can I do it while having wallpapers tho?

Edited by lkem

daedalus

i like the idea behind, to prevent spoilers, but i even would more like to have control over that

i mean just activating the anti spoiler feature would not use episode images, blur/hide descriptions aso

dannymichel

That margin is fixed in the new beta anyway.

i'd be interested to know if the people responsible for emby design like any of my changes.

i think the community would like to see some of this on emby official

if i werent limited to pure css it'd be a better representation of exactly what i'd do, but even imperfect as it it, i really think some of this makes sense.

• Like 1

daedalus

That margin is fixed in the new beta anyway.

none of the top images are now shown anymore

post-143-0-95266500-1584232407_thumb.png

Edited by daedalus

daedalus

sure, its a bug in the latest beta and hosted webclient is also affected

Edited by daedalus

dannymichel

sure, its a bug in the latest beta and hosted webclient is also affected

i'm on the latest beta and this is what it looks like to me though

5e6d8be641263_ScreenShot20200314at95808P

• Like 1

dannymichel

found out it's a FF issue, edge (chrome) displays them normally

i haven't used FF since 2005

• Like 1

dannymichel

I think i'm satisfied with the latest update i've made to this. unless something comes up, i think that's the final edit.

let me know if anything

Dibbes

I think i'm satisfied with the latest update i've made to this. unless something comes up, i think that's the final edit.

let me know if anything

Looks good with dark themes, not so much with the light ones... the top bars are not readable when using a light theme

5e6def6cf0477_Untitled4.png

Edited by Dibbes