Support Payments

edwin777

edwin777

I have just added Breeze, and my new supporter key has lost me ROC and coverart 4...

Cant seem to find an e-mail to follow this up, what can I do?

You have registered the following features to date:

breeze
mbsupporter
coverart4
coverart4
mbsupporter
roc

Hello,

I am wondering how long does it take to receive the supporter key, after having paid for a key by PayPal.  I paid about 5 days ago, but have not received any email regarding the supporter key.

Thanks,

Mark

No more than a few hours.  Check your spam traps and use the lost key feature in the dashboard to make it re-send.

I tried the "retrieve key" feature and checked my spam folders, but still no key sent.  Is there an email address where I can contact the appropriate person to resolve the problem?  Thank you.

dbailey75

I'm having the same issue with the supporter key,  1st, seems,  what ever system is being used does not like my email address,  I had trouble getting the activation email for the forums, well , I actually never received it, one of the admins had to do that for me,  and I'm now waiting on the supporter key. I emailed the same person that hooked me up with the verification email, and they mentioned that I should post in the forums, but I don't see a  specific thread for email/supporter key issues. 

I'm having the same issue with the supporter key,  1st, seems,  what ever system is being used does not like my email address,  I had trouble getting the activation email for the forums, well , I actually never received it, one of the admins had to do that for me,  and I'm now waiting on the supporter key. I emailed the same person that hooked me up with the verification email, and they mentioned that I should post in the forums, but I don't see a  specific thread for email/supporter key issues. 

Correct my friend, I am glad your community account is working as it should.

All,

Please wait till Ebr be back from his vacation, or till he reply here and he for sure will fix all that.

dbailey75

Correct my friend, I am glad your community account is working as it should.

All,

Please wait till Ebr be back from his vacation, or till he reply here and he for sure will fix all that.

Excellent, thank you. No rush on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

mchiu

Thank you.  Is there ant timetable when EBR will be back?  I would like to purchase some plug-ins for MediaBrowser.

techywarrior

Thank you.  Is there ant timetable when EBR will be back?  I would like to purchase some plug-ins for MediaBrowser.

Ebr will be back next week. I believe he said he would return July 7.

@@ebr Please do not forgot dbailey75 as well, thanks in advanced.

I got him last week Abo.