MBC couldn't connect to Server

MPavlis76

MPavlis76

Few days and builds ago I'm starting to get this error when launching MBC and from this moment, I'm not able to connect to my MB Server. I'm using beta versions and of course I didn't change anything in server configuration. Server and clients (MBC and MBT) are running on same box. From the same moment, I'm not able to connect from MBT on same box. If I'm connecting from my laptop from MBT, everything works as charm. Can anybody help me please?

What version of MBC do you actually have?  Looks like maybe it needs to be updated.

I would start by confirming your server is up to date as well (5271+).  Then be sure all MBC plug-ins are up to date.  Then try removing all MBC plug-ins. 

MPavlis76

2ebr> Thanks for your hint, your hint was absolutely true. I tried to remove all outdated plugins and it works again! Great.

2all> my recommendation is to watch all server/clients update and if there is a connection between them, there must be logical proces, which will stop update process or offer any solution then just broke whole solution :(. I have had this situation in last few month maybe teo, or three times and I think that it must be any change in this, othervise end users will not use MB as their primary HTPC solution,