TV Season Specials not appearing in Play Next Up

aspdend

aspdend

Latest Stable version of Server and latest version of Theatre

Title says it all really - I was watching the TV Series Grantchester and this has a Christmas Special at the end of series 2/start of series 3. The special episode is stored in the specials folder and if you navigate to the season folders under the TV series - the episode is displayed in the both the specials season and at the start of season 3. However, if you use the Play Next Up button, the special is not listed - it jumps from season 2 episode 6 to season 3 episode 1. the episodes are all correctly identified and labelled, it's just an inconsistency between the season view and the play order for Play Next up

• Like 2

Specials do not currently appear in next up, but it's something we'll review in future updates. thanks.

aspdend

Specials do not currently appear in next up, but it's something we'll review in future updates. thanks.

If you can consider, that would be good - the reason being if we are watching a series, we would generally use the play next up functionality to make our life easier and it would be painful for them not to appear in the next up series order when the series order box is selected...

• Like 1

aspdend

Almost two years since I reported the same thing: Special episode not appearing in Next Up

So, when exactly is "the future"?

I didn't search for an old post because I knew nobody had mentioned this before - didn't think someone may well have a couple of years ago! I feel your pain - the WAF has dropped because of this