Folder Covers

all4dom

all4dom

If someone has free time and is able to make a folder image, could you please make a folder image for A&E, National Geographic & the History Channel please.

I'm in the process of cleaning up everything on my server before we move.

Thanks

Dominick

bloodtaker

What type of folder image are you looking for?  There are many types so you will need to be a little more specific, so that we know what you are looking for.

all4dom

Thanks, I looked there and I only saw individual movie covers and not a main cover. Thank you again.

bloodtaker

so are you wanting the wide rectangle or the tall rectangle version? just saying dvd cover does not convey what you are actually wanting.

like this

52c0cb5ea051c_Untitled.png

or like this

I'm trying to track down the forum topic for the Genre Icons that were created for the Server Builds and are preloaded, but I can't find it anywhere - I've used search, gone thru various sub forums and I just can't set my eyes on it.

Anyway.... The ones below are the one's i'm refering to.

Basically I have a request for the Genre "Chick Flicks" - Would some one kindly create this genre with a poster and thumb for this category please.

Thanks in advance

Genres.png

all4dom

I was talking about the  tall rectangle cover (like the dvd cover folder image when scanning a movies directory. I'm only missing A&E, if that is something you could wip up real fast.

Thanks

Dominick