upgrade from 4.2xx to 4.3.1.0 messed up library

boardbum

boardbum

So, I upgraded.  Now shows that were visible in my TV library are now not listed.  A bunch of stuff (I haven't been able to figure out all what) is now dumped in a show called "One Piece".  It contains many shows but it's all jumbled up so i can't even sort it.

DyW4Fxi.pngcPRNsyE.png

The show American Housewife (as well as Babylon 5, Star Trek, Delicious and more I; I gave up looking) are all in this One Piece.  As you can see from the images.  The Cast isn't even in any of them!

Searching for American Housewife give no results, but searching for an episode does: 

HOCEmHC.png

This also happened on my vps, but I was doing quite a bit of maintenance on it and thought I messed something up, so it's happened twice.  Everything was fine immediately before the upgrade. American Housewife was listed as we just watched an episode before I decided to come update.

Any advice?  I don't know what info is needed so just tell me what else I need.  

Happy2Play

What is your folder structure and what folder path is added to the library?

boardbum

Show Name

Season #

Episode (ex. American Housewife - S04E12 - Wildflower Girls SDTV.mkv)

This shouldn't matter as nothing has changed except the Emby version.  The folder structure was extant; nothing was added or changed and it was working fine until the upgrade.  It was immediate on my home pc, like I mentioned I wasn't paying that close attention to the vps when the problem happened.  I'm not even sure which version I was running, but I KNOW it was newer than the 4.2xxx I had on my home pc since I only installed emby on the vps in Dec 2019.

Thanks!

boardbum

All TV shows are in the folder /disks/4T/Series 

ITIZ61U.png

So for AH we have 

YExBBvh.png

EDIT: 

Not all have season folders.  some of my older manually added series just have the folder and series under that.

jIiQ8Ym.png

Edited by boardbum

Happy2Play

Are all series under /disks/4T/Series or are they nested in additional folders?

boardbum

/disks/4T/Series/American Housewife/Season 4

/disks/4T/Series  is the path to where series are stored each in their own folder.  Some have series folders (like american housewife) and some like Babylon 5 have all the episodes just under /disks/4T/Series/Babylon 5.

Happy2Play

Everything appears to be correct but the change in 4.3 with the Series detection system is having issues on your setup or it is a database issue in the migration.

Can you test moving a couple series out of your /disks/4T/Series folder,doing a library scan, creating a New Library and a New Series folder and adding those removed series to this new folder, do they appear properly?

boardbum

Moved the 4 series I could identify to a new folder /disks/4T/Series2.  Made a new library for this folder.  "One Piece" is no longer showing up in the Original library and the new library is displaying all 4 series correctly.

boardbum

I take it back.  when I checked again One Piece was back but it looks like it now a single series "Star Trek".  I don't see anything wrong with the file structure do you?

5eMrm9n.png

• 3 weeks later...