Timelord order after watching episode

gillmacca01

gillmacca01

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for a great plugin - now I can see everything in the correct order

Have a query:

Example: Next up shows, 'Star Trek: Discovery' & 'Family Guy' - in that order (which is correct based on air date)

Family Guy has more than 1 episode that have not been watched yet. If I watch an episode, when I return to the homescreen, the nextup order changes to 'Family Guy' & 'Star Trek: Discovery', even though 'Star Trek' has a newer airdate.

Is this the way it's suppose to work - I would expect to still see 'Star Trek' as the first show

Next up is based on season and episode numbers. I don't see how the Timelord plugin can have any effect on that just by changing the date added values.

gillmacca01

Maybe I have misunderstood what this plugin does.

Description: TimeLord allows you to set the date added for TV shows to the original air-date set in the metadata for items in your collection. This is useful when adding old TV shows to your collection, as it prevents theses 'New' episodes from dominating your recently added list

I thought this meant, that If I added an old tv show (and marked the 1st episode watched), ran the scheduled task, it would not appear as the first episode in nextup (it would appear further down the list)

No, next up and latest lists are two different things. I think it just hacks the date added value to change the way the latest lists are sorted.