Issues with Bluetooth Control

JonathanJ

JonathanJ

Is anyone else with a Pixel 2, having issues with the tags displaying, as well as being able to control Emby for Android using Bluetooth? I have had the issue for years and have just managed to live with it. Spotify works perfect with no issues. Over a year or so ago, I actually tried to go down a few versions and had mild success. After a while, it quit working so I just started riding on the newest version, and having to switch songs on the phone instead of the vehicle control. I have reset my phone to factory defaults and tried to tweak Bluetooth communication settings with no luck. Any ideas? 

JonathanJ

The vehicles that I am trying it in do have Android Auto capabilities, but I would think I could use base Bluetooth features such as song titles and song switching? Are you saying that because my vehicles want to use Android Auto, its causing the problem?

I believe so but I'm not positive. I just know that basic bluetooth control is working as we test that on pretty much a daily basis. But we're finally about to start android auto development so we'll find out soon.